Boot cleaner in a high-grade steel finish, no power required. Suitable for small business and also agricultural sectors, with an optional supply of cleaning agents!
The boot cleaner Agro should be used by a maximum of 1-3 people per day.
The boot cleaner Agro makes sure boot soles and boot legs are cleaned spotlessly. Your boots are therefore cleaned in a practical, fast and efficient manner.
- for free standing
- with 1/2” water inlet
- complete with 5 brushes and grate
- stainless steel model
- fatigueless cleaning with water
- preventive action by adding detergents to keep germs out of stables
- no power demand
Image: Boot cleaner Agro for small businesses like butcher's.
- Fix a 1/2” water tube to the ball valve at the top right.
- The ball valve is closed if the handle is in a horizontal position, the tap is open with the handle in a vertical position.
- With the thin tube at the backside of the boot cleaner, mix water with disinfectant or detergent.
- The chosen liquid gets sucked in, if the connection piece at the left-hand side is closed airtight by sealing it off with your fingers.
The cost-effective but efficient boot cleaner Agro should be used by a maximum of 3 people per day. If you would like to
increase the number of users per day, we recommend the Professional
Case: Stainless steel design
260 mm x 550 mm x 870 mm (width x depth x height)
Water inflow: 1/2"
Water outflow: free
Water consumption: approx. 7,5 liters per minute
Electrical supply: no power demand
Weight: 9 kg net, 11 kg gross
Warranty: 2 years