Boot washer compact for a hygienic environment made of stainless steel 1.4301!
- Sanded surfaces
- Robust and functional design
- Quick and easy maintenance: brushes removable without tools
- Machine is activated/deactivated by sensor controls
- minimum energy expenditure
- with integrated can holder
- with integrated dosage pump
- correspond to the strict EU hygiene prescriptions
- correspond to the valid regulations of the TÜV-guidelines
- with CE marking
Image: Boot washer compact with activating brusches by using a hand sensor on the handle bar.
The boot washer compact is activated by the sensor which is integrated in handle. The horizontally and perpendicularly rotating brushes will guarantee cleaning and disinfection of the soles and boots without problems. Cleaning detergent and disinfectant is added automatically by an adjustable dosage pump. For the cleaning of the boot washer, brushes can be removed without tools.
The boot washer compact is ready to plug in. However, siphon, sealing and small parts and the blue can do not belong to the delivery.
Construction: Stainless steel
775 mm x 750 mm x 1150 mm (length x depth x height)
Water inflow: 3/4"
Water outflow: 1 1/2"
Contact switch: sensor in the handle
Electrical supply: 3 x 400 V; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0,75 kW
Protection Class: IP65
Weight: 120 kg net
Warranty: 2 years