- Fixture casing made from synthetic material strengthened with glass fibre (GRP)
- galvanised installation frame with coarse brush for the soles
- 2 lateral brush strips for optimal cleaning of the footwear up to the ankle area
- it can also be used to clean work shoes
- galvanised grid on hinges
- galvanised grating covering the brushes (allowing complete accessability)
- Water valve (with automatic timer) controlled by a foot pedal with spray nozzles fitted on the sides
- Delivery includes hand-held brush that water flows through and hand bar made from high-grade steel
- No power required
The boot washer can be installed at ground level (completely immersed), partially sunk or fitted on the floor (See attachments – frame for above-ground version).
Image: Boot washer flush to the floor for ground level and suitable for boots and ankle-length work footwear.
There is no risk of accidents with the completely immersed model, because when the boot washer is covered, it is not possible to trip over it. Stability during use is achieved using a support bar made from high-grade steel which is attached to the machine.
The boot washer uses a hard brush for the soles and two softer brushes on the sides for efficient cleaning of the footwear. There is an automatic water stopping valve fitted to the front of the basin, which is activated by using the foot. When the user presses on the button with for example the tip of his shoe/boot, water will flow from the spraying jet nozzles for 15 seconds.
At the front of the basin, an automatic water valve is attached, which is controlled with the tip of the foot. The water reaches the brushes and footwear from all sides through small spray nozzles. After this, the footwear is scrubbed from all angles to get rid of every last bit of dirt. A drain placed under the basin, with the added possibility of a sludge trap and an odour trap, gets rid of the water and prevents any bad odours. The foot valve has an adjustable flow rate of 7, 15 or 30 seconds, so water consumption can be reduced where possible.
The water connection must comply with the provisions of the relevant waterworks and be performed by an authorised specialist. When connecting to a drinking water system, we recommend installing an aerator/pipe disconnector (not included in delivery).
Casing: basin made from synthetic material strengthened with glass fibre,
Grate: Steel, galvanised
Dimensions: (Version: Installation depth 324mm)
581 mm x 886 mm x 324 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: Installation depth 220mm)
581 mm x 886 mm x 220 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: with sludge trap and odour trap)
581 mm x 886 mm x 445 mm (width x depth x height)
Water inflow: R 1/2"
Water outflow: DN 70
Electrical supply: No power required
Weight: 48 kg net
Warranty: 2 years