Boot wash station for a hygienic environment made of stainless steel 1.4301!
- 1-3 cleaning stations according to the option you choose
- Made out of 1.4301 high-grade steel, welded and polished
- Brushes dispensing water are used to clean
- Square-base with ground leveling
- 1-3 hand-held brushes with hand levers and 2 replaceable sets of brushes, each with a 1 m joining hose
- Discharge nozzle (DN 48.3)
- Detatchable sludge trap tub
- No power required
Image: ECO Boot washer with 1-3 individual boot cleaning places.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301, AISI-type 304, matt finish.
Dimensions: (Version: for 1 cleaning station)
600 mm x 500 mm x 1140 mm (length x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: for 2 cleaning stations)
1200 mm x 500 mm x 1140 mm (length x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: for 3 cleaning stations)
1600 mm x 500 mm x 1140 mm (length x depth x height)
Water inflow: R 3/4", right, max 50°C
Water outflow: R 1 1/2", 48,3 mm, right
Electrical supply: no power required
Weight: 27 kg net (Version 1), 80 kg net (Version 2)
Warranty: 2 years