The hygiene station with hand disinfection, made from 1.4301 stainless steel, dispenses hand wash with soap and hand disinfectant for hygienical purposes!
- Easy to use 2 hand cleaning (soap) and disinfectant (controlled by sensors)
- Muffled, extra stable, electric turnstile
- Adjustable quantities of cleaning agent dispensed
- Multi-coloured LED signal indication and traffic light symbols
- Receptable to collect the dregs of the disinfectant
- Optical signals indicating low levels of disinfectant,
or a defect or contaminated sensor
- Controlled access
- Comes with 2 canister holders on the sides
- Comes with an integrated paper towel dispenser
- Comes with an integrated bin
- For an additional charge: a mounting frame fitted to the floor (see options)
The hygiene station with hand disinfection guarantees the safe cleaning and disinfection of hands. Only once the hands have been cleaned and disinfected will the turnstile grant entry using LED signals. The device contains two canister holders on the sides for soap and disinfectant, and comes with a paper towel dispenser and a bin.
Image: Hygiene station with hand disinfection with hand wash with soap directly prior to the 2 hand disinfection.
How to use the hygiene station with hand disinfection
At first the LED symbol will light up red. This means that the device is ready for use.
1. The user places his/her hands in the hand cleaning area, where they will be
recognised by the sensors. Two full cone nozzles automatically dispense
soap onto the hands for a pre-adjusted amount of time.
2. This is followed by an automatic water flow into the basin.
The LED signal now lights up yellow.
3. The user dries his/her hands with paper hand towels. The used paper
towels can be thrown into the bin, made from stainless steel mesh.
4. Next, the user places his/her hands in the disinfectant device.
The automatic sensors activate 4 nozzles, which spray the hands with
disinfectant. Now, the LED signal lights switches from yellow to green.
5. Entry is granted and the user may pass through the turnstile.
Afterwards, the LED signal will light up red again.
The hygiene station with hand disinfection is ready for connection. However, siphon, sealing components and other small parts, as well as installation, are not included in the price.
Case: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions: 1200 / 1780 mm x 295 mm x 700 mm (length x width x height)
Contact switch: sensor
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0,2 kW
Protection class: IP 65
Control voltage hand disinfection: 24 V DC
Control voltage hand turnstile actuation: 230 V AC
Warranty: 2 years