Boot wash stations for hygiene areas made out of rust-free 1.4301 high-grade steel!
- 1-3 cleaning stations according to the option you choose
- Made out of 1.4301 high-grade steel, welded and polished
- Draining area with odour trap
- Detatchable sludge trap tub
- Grating on hinges
- Square-base with ground leveling
- 1 device connection valve DN 15 with backflow preventer and an airing device
- 1-3 hand-held brushes with hand levers and 2 replaceable sets of brushes, each with a 1 m joining hose
- No power required
Image: LUX Boot washer 1-3 inclus. handle bar with chromed shut-off valve with tube aerator and back-flow preventer.
Each boot wash stations are equipped with a hinged grating sloping forwards. There is a drain in the middle of the floor panel. This drain is equipped with a detatchable sludge trap tub and odour trap.
On the hand bar attached behind each wash station there is a chrome-plated shut-off valve with an airing device and backflow preventer, to which a hand-held brush dispensing water is connected. The hand-held brush cleans the boot, shoe or other object.
When using the device, there is a support bar made out of high-grade steel attached firmly to it to ensure safety.
The stations can be put up against a wall or stand on their own. They can also be installed one against the other due to the special flow of water in the support bars.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions: (Version: for 1 cleaning station)
700 mm x 600 mm x 550 mm (length x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: for 2 cleaning stations)
1400 mm x 600 mm x 550 mm (length x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: for 3 cleaning stations)
2100 mm x 600 mm x 550 mm (length x depth x height)
Water inflow: min R 1/2"
Water outflow: DN 70
Electrical supply: no power required
Weight: kg net
Warranty: 2 years