The Shoe Cleaner with Grating is THE classic model amongst shoe cleaners. It is suitable for construction sites, farms, sport centres, camping pitches, riding stables, restaurants and hotels. The shoe cleaner can be used for fulfil a variety of purposes – even for private use, for example, for cleaning hiking boots. Its ideal locations are in front of the house or outside.
Image: Weatherproof thanks to galvanised steel.
Above all, the shoe cleaner concentrates on cleaning the soles, the tread and the sole edges. For cleaning shoe uppers we recommend a Shoe cleaning machine or a shoe polishing machine.
- Cleans soles and sole edges.
- The long bristles of the shoe cleaner spring back, enabling the brushes to clean themselves.
- The arrangement of the three brushes enables all sides of the shoes to be cleaned at the same time.
- The bristles are so flexible, that almost all shoe sizes can be cleaned.
- Extremely weatherproof due to the hot-dipped galvanised grating.
- The shoe cleaner can be screwed onto a house wall with just 2 screws.
- The device is easy to transport and clean (must only be lifted up).
- No power connection necessary.
The shoe cleaner with grating is suitable for everyone who makes the most of the outdoors – be it out of enjoyment or for work purposes. For whoever is one with nature not only often gets chilly feet, but also dirty shoes. The shoe cleaner is the ideal solution for freeing shoes from dirt.
Casing: Hot-dipped galvanised grating (weatherproof)
Dimensions: (Version: with grating)
410 mm x 750 mm x 265 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: for wall mounting)
274 mm x 500 mm x 380 mm (width x depth x height)
Brushes: 3 combination brush strips made out of wood with robust and exceptionally flexible bristles
Electrical supply: not necessary
Version with grating: 7.7 kg
Version for wall mounting: 3.9 kg
Warranty: 2 years