Ronda is a small, compact shoe cleaning machine for commercial use in guesthouses, restaurants and offices. In contrast to our larger Shoe shine machine Standard, the Ronda shoe cleaning machine is fitted with smaller brushes and designed for less-frequented areas.
Image: Automatically turns off after one minute thanks to hand sensor.
The Ronda shoe cleaning machine – completely in white or graphite – features the following characteristics:
- Capacitive sensor which reacts noiselessly to things approaching
- Lockable shoe cleaning machine compartment with space for 8 x litre bottles of shoe polish
- Two standard woollen yarn polishing brushes mounted in a stable wood body (preventing loose threads from flying around)
- A pre-cleaning brush made from horsehair for the gentle removal of dust and coarse dirt
- A removable sole cleaning mat with 6 red sole wipers to clean the sole profile
- A lightweight, stable, power-coated casing in white or graphite or as a special model in any RAL colour
- A polish dispenser made of high-performance plastic and a large stainless steel ball, which distributes the shoe polish cream gently and without scratching the shoes
The 79-cm high shoe cleaning machine in classic, corner design is fitted with a sensor on the casing. Without having to touch the sensor, the Ronda starts automatically as soon as the hand is near to the capacitive sensor. Unlike cheap shoe cleaning machines with an on/off switch, the advantage of this machine is that the sensor is not operated mechanically (making it dirty, or leading to wear and tear), eliminating the often-annoying clicking sound. After one minute, the brushes with 1,200 rpm automatically turn off again (timer function).
The pre-cleaning brushes made from horsehair remove coarse dirt from upper leather. We do not use nylon pre-cleaning brushes in our high-quality shoe cleaning parts, as nylon (unlike horsehair) can overheat and thus damage the leather. After initial pre-cleaning, the shoe’s upper leather are polished. To do this, the user places his or her shoe underneath the polish dispenser and lightly presses above against the large stainless steel ball, which applies the shoe polish cream to the upper leather drop by drop. The user then takes his or her shoe to the polishing brushes made of the finest woollen yarn, restoring shine by gently pressing the shoe against the brushes. This effect is achieved by the soft woollen yarn, which absorbs the neutral shoe polish cream and evenly distributes it over the entire surface of the upper leather.
The Ronda shoe cleaning machine enables effortless shoe cleaning at an impressive price/performance ratio.
Casing: Steel, powder-coated
Casing colour: graphite or white
Door design: matches casing colour (see image)
Dimensions: 46 cm x 30 cm x 79 cm (width x depth x height)
Polish dispenser: 1 polish dispenser (0.75 litre with large stainless steel ball valve)
Brushes:1 pre-cleaning brush made of horse hair, 2 polishing brushes made from woollen yarn (Ø 13 cm x 7 cm)
Start-up: Hand sensor on casing with timer
Power connection: 230 volts (110 volts as option)
Motor Power: 130 watts, 1200 rpm
Weight: 21 kg net, 23 kg gross
Warranty: 3 years