Sole washer for a hygienic environment made of stainless steel 1.4301!
- Sanded surfaces
- Robust and functional design
- Machine is activated/deactivated by sensor controls
- minimum energy expenditure
- with integrated can holder
- with integrated adjustable injector
- correspond to the strict EU hygiene prescriptions
- correspond to the valid regulations of the TÜV-guidelines
- with CE marking
Image: Sole washer 100-024 wall or floor mounting now available with 230V electric supply.
A horizontally positioned rotating brush with two laterally arranged disk-like brushes warrant a trouble-free cleaning of soles and sole edges. The machine is activated through a capacitive sensor in the handle. Through a nozzle unit sole and edge brushes are simultaneously sprayed with cleaning agent and water in a well-aimed manner. Dosage of cleaning agent is carried out with an adjustable injector.
The sole washer is ready to plug in. However, siphon, sealing and small parts and the blue can do not belong to the delivery.
Construction: Steel, coated
730 mm x 414 mm x 553 / 1033 mm (length x depth x height)
Water inflow: 3/4", max. 43°C
Water outflow: DN 50, left side
Contact switch: sensor in the handle
Electrical supply: 230 volts
Capacity: 0.18 kW
Protection Class: IP65
Weight: 40 kg net
Warranty: 2 years