The professional boot and apron washing place I is ideally suited for the use in slaughterhouses and production companies in the food industry. With a water-carrying hand washing brush and an integrated drousing sprinkler, this apron and boot washing system ensures efficient, convenient and hygienic cleaning of dirty boots and aprons. The use of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301 guarantees an extremely high degree of robustness and a very long-lasting service life.
The boot and apron washing place I impresses in all food production and slaughterhouses with the following features:
- Professional, manual apron and boot washing place.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301.
- With hooks to hang up and expand the apron.
- Integrated stainless steel foot bar for cleaning boots
- Drousing sprinkler made of plastic for quick pre-cleaning of aprons and boots
- Water-carrying hand brush with high-quality bristles for manual cleaning.
- Large basin for used water.
- With screw feet for optimum levelling of the washing area.
- Robust and long-lasting design.
- Functional and hygienic design.
- Quick and easy cleaning of the system.
- Simple and fast installation and commissioning.
- No power connection required
Image: Stainless steel boots and apron washing place I with integrated boot tray.
The boot and apron washing place is equipped with a suspension hook for perfect cleaning of aprons. The apron that needs to be cleaned can be hung on it and spread out. A quick pre-cleaning for the removal of coarse dirt can then be carried out with the flushing nozzle. Thorough and manual cleaning is then carried out with the water-carrying hand brush. The combination of running water and rubbing with the hard nylon bristles of the hand brush removes all dirt completely in a short time.
The foot can be placed on the stainless steel foot bar for the cleaning of dirty boots. With the water-carrying hand brush, soles, sole edges, upper side and boot shafts can be cleaned thoroughly and comfortably. The water used during apron and boot cleaning is collected in the collecting tray below the foot bar and automatically fed into the waste water pipe.
The boot and apron washing place impresses with its functional and robust design. The production of high-quality stainless steel ensures a very long-lasting service life, even in long-term use. The hygienic design makes the cleaning of the wash place extremely easy and quick.
The apron and boot cleaning place is delivered ready for connection, but siphon, gasket and small parts are not included in the delivery. For commissioning, the boot and apron washing place only has to be connected to the water connection and outflow. The legs for levelling are equipped with swivel feet.
Construction: Stainless steel 1.4301
1200 mm x 590 mm x 1900 mm (Length x Depth x Height)
Water inflow: 2 x 3/4"
Water outflow: DN 50
Weight: kg netto
Warranty: 2 years