Boot washer developed for fire stations, barracks, and commercial and agricultural operations for flush or partially sunk installation in the ground.
- Made from brushed 2 mm stainless steel sheet 1.4301
- 1 coarse sole brush
- 2 side brush strips to enable optimal cleaning of boots / work shoes at ankle height
- 2 rotatable nozzles (spray guard) also make it suitable for work shoes
- Boot support with removable stainless steel grating (to cover brush opening enabling people to walk on it)
- Support bar to provide stability
- Practical crossbar to support the foot, enabling comfortable, trouble-free cleaning
- 2 shut-off valves
- 4 adjustable feet for simple installation
- Sludge collecting tub with stainless steel odour trap
- Comes with water-fed handheld plastic brushes and stainless steel holding bar
- No power necessary
Image: Stainless steel boot washer, built-in version, is suitable for boots and ankle-high work shoes.
This boot washer can be installed at ground level or partially sunk in the ground.
Ground-level installation eliminates the risk of accidents as the lid provided ensures that no one can trip over it. The support bar also boosts safety by helping users to keep their balance.
Image: Manual for boot washer steel flush to the floor.
With its hard lower brushes and two softer side brushes, the stainless steel boot washer, built-in version, cleans boots and work shoes thoroughly and efficiently.
Small nozzles spray water on the bristles and shoes from all sides. The jet sprays can also be moved by hand, making the water direction adjustable and the device therefore also suitable for work shoes. Dirt is easily removed from boots or work shoes when they are rubbed against the lower and side brushes. A drain underneath the tub, with integrated sludge collecting tub and odour trap, drains water and eliminates bad odours from the drainage system.
At an extra cost, the standard handheld plastic washing brush can be substituted for a high-quality stainless steel handheld washing brush with nylon bristles, hand stop valve and robust hose made from meshed wire (see options).
Image: Optional stainless steel handheld washing brush
The water connection must comply with the provisions of the relevant waterworks and be performed by an authorised specialist. When connecting to a drinking water system, we recommend installing an aerator/pipe disconnector (not included in delivery).
Casing: brushed 2 mm stainless steel sheet 1.4301
580 mm x 880 mm x 450 mm (width x depth x height)
Water inflow: 3/4"
Water outflow: NW 50
Electrical supply: not necessary
Weight: 48 kg net
Warranty: 2 years