Boot washer especially for the use in the black/white area for the cleaning of heavy used boots. A boot washer for ground level installation. A submersible pump mounted in the tub enables the contaminated washing water to be pumped out into special disposal containers.
Boot washer installed above-ground with in-built waste container and railing includes:
- Hollowed basin made from stainless steel panel
- Galvanized guard housing the sole and side cleaning brushes
- At the front of the basin there is an valve that stops the water flow automatically when stepped on
- Rinsing tubes on the side direct the water through the brushes onto the footwear
- Included: hand-held brush dispensing water (1m hose, hand lever trip switch) which allows easy cleaning of the boot legs
- A submerged pump installed in the basin allows contaminated water to be pumped into a special waste container
- Water is drained through a welded pipe with C-coupling
- Cover grating is roughly 1000 x 800 mm with a hole in the middle, roughly 530 x 250 mm
- The boot washer is installed on flat ground
- Step and railing with hand rail ensure safety when standing on the device
- Fork lift receptacle for use in different places
Image: Boot washer with submerged pump especially suited for use in black/white areas.
The boot washer uses a hard brush for the soles and 2 softer brushes on the sides in order to clean the footwear effectively. Water is supplied when you step on a foot pedal. The water reaches the bristles and the footwear from all sides through small jet nozzles. Now, when you rub your foot wearing the footwear on the brushes below and on the sides, the dirt comes off easily and is swept away by the flow of water into the collecting basin. The foot pedal has an adjustable flow rate of 5-40 seconds, so water consumption can be reduced where possible.
860 mm x 1260 mm x 1460 mm (width x depth x height)
Water inflow: 1/2"
Water outflow: submerged pump
Weight: 117 kg net
Warranty: 2 years