The heated drying cabinet with condensation drying brings fast and efficient results in drying of 4 work jackets and pants. In addition, 4 pairs of shoe nozzles and 4 pairs of glove nozzles are placed inside the cabinet, which allow efficient drying of work shoes and gloves. In all rooms from a temperature of 7 °C, the wardrobe with condensation drying dries clothing gently and in an energy-saving manner. In this way, you can slip back into dry and comfortably warm pants, jackets, shoes and gloves after just a few hours. The "Condensation Drying Cabinet 4 complete workwear clothing" is ideal for use in hotels, vacation homes, chalets, the sports sector, the construction industry, forestry, firefighters and the police.
Image: Drying cabinet for 4 work jackets and pants each, as well as 4 pairs of work shoes and work gloves each.
With the following features convinces the "Condensation Drying Cabinet 4 complete workwear clothing":
- Fast, material-friendly drying of the operational clothing, work clothes, shoes and gloves.
- Dries 4 pairs of clothes, 4 pairs of shoes and 4 pairs of gloves simultaneously
- Saves heating energy thanks to the latest condensation drying technology
- Can be used in all indoor areas from a room temperature of 7 °C
- Room air is relieved of excessive wetness by moisture extraction
- Condensation water is collected in the associated 2-litre water tank and drained off with a hose provided by the customer
- Built-in ozone lamp for odor and air neutralization
- With on-off power switch
- With 24h timer and 6h timer; easy to operate with rotary controls
- Easy to operate, without complicated programming
- With 1 clothes rail for approx. 4 work jackets and work trousers
- With 4 pairs of blow-out shoe nozzles, 320 mm
- With 4 pairs of blow-out glove nozzles, 260 mm
- With rotary latch for a padlock
- Gentle, safe storage of workwear
- Robust construction made of powder-coated steel with long service life
- Moisture resistant due to corrosion protection (powder coating)
- Easy maintenance and servicing
- With 1800 mm long connection cable with plug type T23 (230 V)
The drying cabinet offers space for a variety of equipment and yet remains very compact. Safe storage of work clothes is made possible by the sturdy sheet steel construction and the padlockable dial. Thanks to the integral manufacture from high-quality stainless steel sheet, the drying cabinet is durable as well as robust. In addition, to maintain the highest standard of hygiene among drying cabinets and the satisfaction of employees, a chemical-free ozone lamp has been installed for odor and air neutralization.
Thanks to modern condensation drying, moisture is first carefully removed from the clothing and then completely cooled with the help of cooled copper pipes. The condensate can be easily drained off via an existing water drain with a 1/4" hose connection. At the same time, work shoes and gloves are dried through the ventilated nozzles (warm air). For special hygienic drying, the ozone lamp is automatically activated during the process to reduce germs and odors.
For a spontaneous drying of the operational and work clothes, the "Condensation Drying Cabinet 4 complete workwear clothing" has a 6-hour timer. In addition, the daily drying time can be easily set by means of the 24-hour timer via rotary control without much frills. Accordingly, the drying time varies depending on the selected drying mode and the equipment to be dried.
The drying cabinet is ready to plug in 230 V and is delivered assembled on a pallet. Delivery is by truck to the kerbside. At your request, we will be happy to discuss everything with you in order to provide you with optimal advice regarding the design and equipment as well as the installation at the suitable place of use. Offers can be requested with pleasure and uncomplicatedly with us. If you are interested in a comparable larger model, the drying cabinet condensation drying for 10 work jackets and work pants offers itself.
Case: galvanized steel, powder-coated
Colour: RAL 7038, door: grey aluminium RAL 7035
Dimensions: 650 mm x 830 mm x 2110 mm (width x depth x height)
Drying system: Condensation drying
Condensate discharge: 2-litre collecting tank with 1/4" hose connection (hose provided by customer)Clothes rails: 1 piece
Shoe nozzles: 4 pairs, 320 mm
Glove nozzles: 4 pairs, 260 mm
Timer 1: 6h, direct timer
Timer 2: 24h programmable
Electrical supply: 230 V, 10 A
Capacity: 1.4 KW
Power cable length: 1,8 m
Ambient temperature: at least 7°C
Installation site: only permitted indoorsWeight: 125 kg
Warranty: 2 years