As the name suggests, the "Drying cabinet for 10 pairs of shoes warm air" is suitable for any shoe drying. The warm air blown in at up to 385 m3 per hour combined with the powerful heating system ensures that the sports, ski or work shoes are thoroughly dried in the shortest possible time. The drying cabinet should be installed in a heated room with an ambient temperature of at least 15°C. Thanks to the multiple thermal protection, it is ensured that the drying cabinet does not overheat and that the 10 pairs of shoes are dried gently. The remote control with colour display and timer enables the drying of the tactical and sports shoes as well as gloves according to a specially selected schedule. This spacious drying cabinet is therefore ideal for use in sports areas, ski resorts, forestry, civil defence, the military, the construction industry and blue-light organisations such as the fire brigade, police and in all other areas where wet shoes need to be dried reliably, immediately after use and in cycles.
Image: "Drying cabinet for 10 pairs of shoes warm air" dries quickly and precisely.
These features make the "Drying cabinet for 10 pairs of shoes warm air" a reliable drying system for up to 10 pairs of shoes:
Thorough and gentle drying of operational shoes, ski boots and sports shoes through heated air
- Reliable and fast fan drying
- Can be used in all interior rooms from a room temperature of 15°C
- Dries 10 pairs of work gloves, sports shoes or operational boots at the same time
- Equipped with 20 ventilated and heated drying glands made of anodised aluminium for fastest drying
- Available with plasma ionisation unit for odour and air neutralisation (see accessories below)
- More well-being thanks to pleasantly warm shoes and gloves
- With 10 glove attachments for glove drying, which direct warm air into the protective gloves
- With 10 attachments for shoe drying, which blow warm air into the operational shoes and firefighters' boots
- With programmable 7-day timer and remote control
- Various timers and cycles can be set (incl. run-off timer)
- Recirculation drying, drying or warm air drying selectable
- Robust, compact construction made of hot-dip galvanised quality sheet metal with a long service life
- Additional stability due to multiple riveted edges
- Corrosion protection due to precision powder coating of the components
- Sturdy doors with opening limiter and magnetic lock
- Quiet opening and closing of the drying cabinet
This flexible, spacious drying cabinet offers space for up to 10 pairs of shoes or even gloves. The drying cupboard for sports shoes and gloves is equipped with a magnetic lock and an opening limiter on the door. The housing of the "Drying cabinet for 10 pairs of shoes warm air" is made of sendzimir galvanised sheet steel and riveted several times at the corners for stability. In addition, the hinges of the doors are made of hard soldered and robustly welded sheet steel. Small rubber studs in the door area make it easy to open and close the fan cabinet quietly.
Warm air is fed into the interior of the drying cabinet via 20 novel, hard-wearing oval drying arms and a powerful fan with heating system, where it is used to dry all types of shoes in a pleasantly warm environment. Two drying variants, circulating air drying or heat drying, can be selected for this purpose. The high-quality fan combined with circulating air or heated air dries any footwear carefully, quickly and gently. This drying cabinet can be used in rooms with a temperature of 15°C and above.
The modern control system with colour display and membrane keypad allows user-friendly and multilingual use of the drying cabinet. The drying time of the shoes can be set individually. For example, the programmable 7-day timer even allows the drying intervals to be set as desired in a weekly rhythm. In this way, the universal drying cabinet can be prevented from unnecessarily consuming electricity on cosier days. An run-off timer is built into the control unit, this countdown function additionally facilitates the arbitrary setting of the drying cycle. The compact drying cabinet for 10 pairs of shoes is delivered assembled and ready for connection (plug and play) on a pallet. Delivery is by lorry to the kerbside.
The "Drying cabinet for 10 pairs of shoes warm air" is available on request with a plasma ionisation unit
, which neutralises odours and frees the air from viruses and bacteria. The room climate is thus noticeably improved and fresh healthy breathing air
is made available.
Casing: Sheet steel, powder-coated
Dimensions: 600 x 760 x 1980 mm (width x depth x height)
Timer: individually selectable, within 7 days
Switzerland: 230 V, 16 A (plug type T23)
Europe: 230 V, 16 A (plug type F CEE 7/4)
Power: 2.15 kW (plasma ionisation: 2.16 kW)
Power cable length: 1.8 m
Ambient temperature: at least 15°C
Installation site: only permitted indoors Weight: 95 kg
Warranty: 2 years