The electrically heated ski cabinet 400 is ideal for simple, safe and space-saving storage and drying of wet ski equipment. This drying cabinet is suitable for private households as well as for the ski and boot room of larger hotels or the ski depot of mountain and valley stations. Thanks to its compactness, it easily fits into a chalet or holiday home. The high quality cylinder lock allows safe storage of the equipment in areas where there is a high risk of burglary.
With these characteristics the electrically heated ski cabinet 400 offers a convincing solution in your shoe and ski room:
- Compact ski locker for safe storage of all ski equipment.
- Electric drying of skis, ski boots, ski poles and ski helmets.
- With economical and efficient electric heating.
- For 8 complete ski equipment.
- With 2 separate cupboard elements with space for 4 ski sets each.
- Individual elements can be individually closed.
- With robust cylinder lock as a theft protection.
- Robust and vandal-proof construction made of powder-coated sheet steel.
- Individual cabinet elements are each equipped with 4 pairs of shoe switches.
- With exhaust air openings for ideal air circulation during the drying process.
- Extremely compact and flexible ski room technology: Suitable for ski depots of all sizes.
- Different cabinet elements can be combined individually.
- No maintenance work necessary: Minimal operating costs.
- On request with on-off switch with LED available (see accessories below).
- Delivered ready for connection.
Image: Practically stored skis, ski boots and poles with the electrically heated Ski cabinet 400.
A single ski cabinet consists of 2 individually lockable cabinet elements in which 4 pairs of skis, ski poles, ski boots and ski helmets can be easily stored. The integrated ski boot holders dry the boots carefully and efficiently with their electric heating. Of course, ski gloves and other ski clothing can also be easily attached to and dried on the shoe extensions.
An on/off switch is also available (see accessories below), which can be used to switch off the cabinet completely. However, this can only be installed during the production of the cabinet, as retrofitting is not possible. The ski cabinet is delivered assembled and ready to plug in on a pallet. The delivery is made by lorry to the kerbside.
The individual elements of our ski depot can be easily combined.
A combination of the different ski cabinets is possible without any problems.
For maximum flexibility, the dryer cabinet can also be combined with the smaller but functionally identical Electrically heated Ski cabinet 200.
Casing: sheet steel, powder-coated
Colors of casing: light grey (RAL 7035)
Dimensions: (Version: 8 equipment)
100 cm x 55 cm x 215 cm (width x depth x height)
Electrical supply: 230 Volt / 50 Hz
Capacity: 80 Watt
Ambient temperature: at least 7°C
Installation site: only permitted indoors
Weight: 90 kg
Warranty: 2 years