Due to its very large capacity (18-32 pairs of skis and poles), this ski stand is ideal for ski and boot rooms in larger hotels as well as for mountain and valley stations. Even in very large, confusing ski rooms, this ski stand creates significant space savings and organizational improvements, which in turn ensure tidiness and satisfaction for your guests. Thanks to its robust stainless steel construction, it is also ideal for the tough daily use of many people.
The ski holder is designed for fixed floor mounting; if you order 2 or more compatible ski and/or snowboard stands, we also offer a version for mounting on rails. In this case, the rails are delivered at no extra cost.
With the following features, the free-standing ski stand impresses with 18-32 pieces in every ski room:
- Professional ski holder made of stainless steel.
- Holds 18 - 32 pairs of skis and poles.
- Alpine and cross-country skis can be stored in the same ski stand.
- Large capacity with low space requirement.
- Ideal for ski rooms with limited space.
- Keeps your skis tidy in large ski rooms, which are used by many people.
- Elegant design made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Very durable and robust construction.
- Designed for fixed floor mounting.
- Available from 2 pieces for mounting on our rail system (see options).
- In this case, rails are delivered without extra cost.
- Can be easily and flexibly combined with our ski holders, ski boot dryers and drying cabinets.
Image: Ski stand free-standing 18 - 32 pairs for safe storage of 18 - 32 pairs of skis and poles in the smallest space.
The Freestanding stand for skis 18-32 convinces by its easy handling. The ski poles can simply be hung in the angled slots. The skis then placed over the slots prevent the ski poles from falling out. A high-quality stainless steel tube positioned on the underside stabilises the alpine and cross-country skis and ensures that they stand securely. The meltwater dripping from the skis is collected in a collecting basin underneath the stand. This prevents the distribution of moisture throughout the entire ski area and prevents slippery floors.
Image: Safe fixing of skis and ski poles.
This ski stand is prepared for a fixed floor mounting. After delivery, the ski holder only needs to be screwed to the floor. If you order at least 2 compatible ski and/or snowboard stands, this model can also be mounted on rails. The high-quality stainless steel rails are delivered without extra costs. This allows an elegant, efficient and, above all, space-saving organization of larger shoe and ski rooms. The ski stand moves quietly and safely through the room. High-quality rollers and special clamping rails prevent the ski holder from jumping out of the lane.
Casing: Stainless steel
Dimensions: (Version: for 18 pairs)
1150 mm x 480 mm x 1250 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: for 24 pairs)
1500 mm x 480 mm x 1250 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: for 32 pairs)
2000 mm x 480 mm x 1250 mm (width x depth x height)
Electrical supply: No power required
Warranty: 2 years