Quick and gentle drying for odour-free saddle pads free from moisture
The horse saddle pad dryer with timer is intended for large stables with multiple users. It offers space to dry up to 16 saddle pads (4 levels of 4) at the same time. Drying saddle pads on a regular basis prevents skin diseases for the horse and boosts well-being, as well as protects the material against moisture and odour. It also means that saddles pads need to be washed less often, keeping them water-resistant for longer and significantly extending their service life. The saddle pad dryer can also be used in the stables, so that you do not have to bring bad-smelling horse equipment indoors. Drying also reduces odours, which considerably improves indoor conditions, especially in enclosed rooms.
With these features, the horse saddle cloth dryer with timer impresses in larger horse farms:
Image: Horses Saddle pad dryer with timer dries up to 16 saddle cloth pads at the same time.
- Professional saddle-cloth-dryer with large capacity.
- Dries up to 16 saddlecloths at the same time.
- Each 4 saddle pads are dried on 4 levels one above the other.
- Numbered drying places with 2 heating loops each.
- Suitable for drying other equipment (saddles, galoshes, etc.).
- Completely soaked saddle blankets are completely dried in a few hours.
- Material-preserving drying by electro-heated heating bars.
- Very simple and convenient handling.
- Timer with daily and weekly program.
- Can also be operated directly via on/off switch.
- Very low power consumption.
- No maintenance work necessary.
- Extremely low operating costs.
- Can also be used in winter at cold temperatures.
- High mobility thanks to mobile wheels, light weight and great compactness.
- Improves the indoor climate in closed stables.
- Consists of high-quality stainless steel.
- Very robust and long-lasting construction.
- Delivery ready for connection: No installation work necessary.
The dryer removes moisture reliably and quickly from up to 16 saddle pads - Soaked saddle pads are dry again thanks to the double heating loops in less than 3 hours. The daily or week-based timer also enables automatic drying - for example, drying can always be carried out during the early hours of the morning, when electricity is particularly cheap. This means that the saddle pads are ready for a ride in the morning. The dryer is also particularly suitable for the simple storage of the saddle pads, for example in summer when they are hardly damp. The dryer consumes less than 700 watts of electricity, which contributes significantly to the very low operating costs of the dryer. The stainless steel dryer - with control device - is almost 1.9 metres high. The length of the front heating loops is 70cm, enough for almost all saddlecloths. The robust machine is made in France and can be easily moved and stowed thanks to its wheels.
Casing: Stainless steel AISI 304
Dimensions: 930 mm x 780 mm x 1850 mm (Length x Depth x Height)
Timer: Daily/weekly timer
Electrical supply: 220 - 240 V / 50 Hz
Capacity: 0.7 kW at 230 V
Weight: 100 kg
Warranty: 2 years