Hygiene station hand cleaning disinfection drying BASIC
Bypass-proof cleaning and disinfection of shoe soles and hands with integrated electric hand drying.
- Controlled cleaning and disinfection of hands through forced guidance.
- Sensor-controlled supply of the cleaning and disinfecting agent.
- With hygienic, high-performance electric dryer (Tri-Blade).
- Tamper-proof turnstile release after hand disinfection.
- Robust stainless steel turnstile.
- Continuous sole cleaner for disinfecting the soles of boots, shoes and clogs.
- Thorough sole cleaning when entering and leaving the production areas.
- With 2 high-quality nylon round brushes.
- Start of the sole cleaning machine by means of a sensor.
- Automatic dosing of the sole cleaning agent (individually adjustable).
- Optimum splash water protection thanks to 2 side protection walls.
- Stainless steel handrail for stable standing during sole disinfection.
- Several canister holders for the various disinfectants and cleaning agents.
- Height adjustable by means of screw feet.
- Before and after the cleaning system there are removable steps.
- EMERGENCY OFF switch for immediate unlocking of the turnstile.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel with finely ground surfaces.
- Easy access to all functional components.
Image: Hygiene station hand cleaning disinfection drying BASIC with integrated electric hand dryer.
The hygiene station hand cleaning disinfection drying BASIC is ideal for daily use in small and medium-sized companies in the food and pharmaceutical industries. The controlled forced guidance system guarantees that all employees enter the sensitive production areas with perfectly disinfected hands and soles. Thanks to the efficient cleaning performance and the sophisticated technology of this hygiene sluice, long waiting times at the start of shifts and shift changes can be significantly reduced.
When an employee enters the system, he first guides his hands into the opening of the hand cleaning system. The hands are thoroughly cleaned with water and an automatically supplied cleaning agent. The hands are then held in the sensor-controlled hand dryer. The high-speed hand dryer dries the hands in a few seconds without touching them. Microban technology, HEPA-filtered cold air, optimized air slots and a collection container for the stripped liquid ensure compliance with the highest hygiene standards.
After hand drying, the employee can hold his hands in the hand disinfection unit of the hygiene station. These are then completely disinfected by sensor-controlled spray nozzles. The robust stainless steel turnstile is only released after the cleaning process has been completed. The release is indicated by colour-coded LEDs.
The cleaning of the shoe and boot soles is carried out by two rotating roller brushes, which are started by a sensor when entering the hygiene station. Throughout the cleaning and disinfection process of the hands, the user stands on the rotating nylon brushes, which thoroughly rub off all dirt sticking to the shoes. The automatic dosing and supply of disinfectant ensures perfectly clean soles of shoes, boots and clogs when entering the production area. When leaving the clean area, the soles are cleaned again, which prevents dirt from being carried into the social facilities. The turnstile is released by a sensor without the hands having to be cleaned again.
In order to avoid splashing water, the cleaning system is equipped with splash guards on both sides. For convenient and safe access to the system, removable steps are fitted before and after the hygiene station. A stable handrail ensures a firm hold during the entire cleaning process. In addition, the airlock has an EMERGENCY STOP button, which stops the system immediately and releases the turnstile for quick evacuation in both directions.
The hygiene sluice consists completely of high-quality stainless steel with fine-ground surfaces. For quick cleaning, the roller brushes of the continuous sole cleaner can be removed in just a few simple steps. Furthermore, all functional parts can be reached via maintenance flaps, which keeps the maintenance effort of the machine very low.
The hygiene station is ready for connection, but siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts as well as assembly are not included in the purchase price.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions: Contact switch: Sensor in holding bar
1460/2260 mm x 800/1150 mm x 1610 mm (length x width x height)
Length of device: 1460 mm
Brush length: 800 mm
Length of steps head side: 2 x 400 = 800 mm
Water inflow: 3/4"
Water outflow: DN 50
Water pressure: 4 - 6 bar
Electrical supply: 3x400V/N/PE; 50 Hz
Capacity: 0.5 kW
Protection Class: IP65
Weight: 230 kg
Warranty: 2 years