Entry control with hand wash, dryer and disinfection station is suitable for use in areas with strict hygiene requirements and made out of 1.4301 stainless steel!
- Hand washing sinks with sensors
- High-speed hand dryer
- Easy-to-use two-hand disinfection
- Entry control using LED lights
- Integrated turnstile (non-damped)
- Integrated canister holder
- Adjustable quantity of cleaning Agent
- Optional extra: ground-mounted base (see options: stand-alone model)
Image: Inlet control with hand sink and dryer and disinfection with easy-to-use two-hand disinfectant.
The inlet control with hand sink and dryer and disinfection is very popular, because it completely unwinds the hand cleaning process up to the disinfection of the hands, without paper being consumed. The 3 components for hand cleaning, drying and disinfection are coupled with a turnstile.
Sequence of the use of the inlet control with hand sink and dryer and disinfection
||2. Drying of the hands
||3. Disinfetion of the hands
At the beginning the control LED lights up red. It indicates that the device is ready for operation.
1. In the touch-free washing area, the soap dispenser automatically adds soap to the water.
Afterwards clear water starts to run.
2. Then an automatic high-speed hand dryer dries the hands in approx. 10 seconds.
hygienic, thorough and environmentally friendly.
3. The user then places his hands in the disinfection niche. The automatic
Sensors activate four nozzles that spray the hands with disinfectant. The control LED
now switches from yellow to green.
4. The passage is enabled and the turnstile can be passed. Afterwards the control LED switches
and the red light goes back on.
The device has a lateral canister holder for the hand disinfectant.
The inlet control with hand sink and dryer and disinfection is ready for connection, but siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts as well as assembly are not included in the price.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions (Version: Wall mounted):
1200 / 1553 x 375 / 864 x 800 mm (length x width x height)
Dimensions (Version: Floor mounted):
1200 / 1553 x 375 / 864 x 1625 mm (length x width x height)
Water inflow: 3/4" max. 43 °C
Water outflow: DN 50
Contact switch: sensor in the case
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 3,4 kW
Protection class: IP 65
Control voltage hand disinfection: 24 V DC
Control voltage hand turnstile actuation: 24 V DC
Warranty: 2 year