Shoe cleaner football - the efficient and comfortable shoe cleaning system for outdoor facilities
The high-quality boot and shoe cleaner Football offers an optimal and cost-effective solution for efficient and comfortable shoe and boot cleaning in outdoor facilities. Whether on football pitches, schools, police schools or military bases, this concrete boot washer ensures perfectly clean football shoes, work shoes or combat boots. This shoe washing system enables simple, efficient and thorough shoe cleaning, which prevents dirt from being carried away into clean changing cubicles and other interiors.
For the greatest possible robustness and longevity, this shoe cleaner is made of smooth, set concrete. The integrated rear wall prevents people, equipment or buildings behind it from coming into contact with dirty splash water. The high quality galvanized gratings are also characterised by their robustness. The two grates can be easily removed for quick and easy cleaning.
Image: Shoe cleaner football made of concrete with 4 cleaning stations.
This shoe and boot washer is designed for 4 cleaning stations. The four tap connections are supplied via a water connection located centrally in the bottom back wall. Thanks to standardised tap connections, the shoe washer allows the free choice of any tap or water-bearing hand brush. Under accessories we offer a large selection of possible taps. In order to be able to connect different units together, the system has a connection on each side. For a quick drainage of the water, the drain (NW 75 mm) is located in the middle of the washing trough.
- Pipes and washing frame must be flushed before initial operation
- The pipes must be emptied if there is a risk of frost
- Faucets are not included in the delivery. Under accessories you will find a number of possible taps
- Element is supplied with 4 hand brushes incl. chains
- The prices do not include preparatory work, installation and transport on site. Installation must be carried out by a local plumber / construction company
- Before installation, foundation / support, water connection and drain with sludge collector must be installed by the customer
Case: smooth, framed concrete washing basin
Grate: hot-dip galvanised grid
Dimensions: 225 x 65 x 100 cm (width x depth x height)
Water inflow: 1/2"
Water outflow: NW 75 mm
Electrical supply: No power required
Weight: 1250 kg
Warranty: 2 years