The snowboard cart 28 pieces is ideal for storing a large number of snowboards within limited space. It is therefore ideal for the ski rooms of hotels, guesthouses, chalets, holiday homes as well as mountain and valley stations in ski sport regions. In addition to the large capacity (28 snowboards), the snowboard holder is characterised by a robust and very long-lasting construction made of high-quality stainless steel.
The snowboard cart is designed for floor mounting. It is available from 2 pieces (snowboard and/or ski stand) for mounting on our rail system (see options), whereby the rail is included free of charge in the delivery package.
With the following features, the snowboard cart with 28 pieces impresses in every ski room:
- Professional snowboard cart made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Holds 28 snowboards (14 per side).
- 2 snowboards are placed on top of each other on the sliding surface.
- Storage of many boards in the most limited space (1150 x 480 mm).
- Ideal for ski areas with limited space.
- Keeps order in large ski rooms, which are used by many people.
- Elegant and functional stainless steel design.
- Extremely robust and very long-lasting.
- Designed for fixed floor mounting.
- Available from 2 pieces for mounting on our rail system (see options).
- In this case, rails are supplied free of charge.
- Can be easily and flexibly combined with our ski holders, ski boot dryers and drying cabinets.
Image: Snowboard cart 28 pieces for the storage of 28 snowboards in the most limited space.
The snowboardholder 28 pieces is ideal due to its large capacity for ski rooms in which little space is available. Thanks to its compactness and ease of use, it also keeps guests tidy and satisfied in large ski rooms.
The snowboard cart is equipped with a total of 28 stainless steel holding bars. After a long day on the slope, the snowboard is simply placed horizontally on two of these poles with the sliding surface facing upwards. As soon as 14 snowboards are lying on the snowboard stand, the other snowboards are placed on the already lying snowboards with the sliding surface downwards. This makes it possible to store a total of 28 boards on only 1150 x 480 mm. Due to the use of high-quality stainless steel, it is very robust and can therefore withstand daily use by a large number of people.
The snowboard cart is intended as standard for fixed floor mounting. It is delivered prepared for this and then only needs to be screwed to the floor. If you order 2 or more compatible snowboard and/or ski holders, the snowboard stand is available for rail mounting. The stainless steel rails are supplied free of charge. This enables space-saving, elegant and efficient organisation of larger ski areas. The snowboard cart moves quietly through the room on stainless steel rollers, while the special clamping rails prevent it from jumping out of the lane.
Casing: Stainless steel
115 cm x 48 cm x 186 cm (width x depth x height)
Electrical supply: No power required
Warranty: 2 years