The access control and hand disinfection reliably protects access to the hygiene area. The access control device ensures compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations by ensuring that all employees can only enter sensitive production areas with perfectly disinfected hands. The access control with hand disinfection impresses with the use of high-quality materials and excellent workmanship.
Hand disinfection with access control for a hygienic environment made of stainless steel 1.4301!
- Anti- circumventive 2 hand disinfection unit (using sensors)
- Integrated, extra stable electric turnstile
- Quantity of cleaning agent dispensed can be adjusted
- Multi-coloured LED signal indication and traffic light symbols
- Receptacle for the remains of the disinfectant
- Optical messages indicating low disinfectant, defect or
- Comes with an integrated canister holder
Image: Access control and hand disinfection with anti-circumventive 2 hand disinfection unit.
Procedure of hand disinfection with the access control with hand disinfection:
1. When approaching the input control unit, a red control LED signals that the input control is ready for operation. The employee then positions his hands in the openings of the hand disinfection unit.
2. Sensors in the hand disinfection module detect the constant presence of the hands and trigger the disinfection process. The disinfectant is evenly distributed to the hands by means of full-cone jet nozzles. The position of the nozzles ensures that the disinfectant is distributed over the entire surface of the hands. The dosage of the disinfectant can be adjusted according to the individual needs of each farm. The extra disinfectant is collected in a container underneath the input control unit and can be easily emptied.
3. After the sensors have confirmed the presence during the complete disinfection process, the high-quality, electrically controlled stainless steel turnstile is released. This is indicated by a green LED. The employee can walk through the extra-damped turnstile and enter the hygiene area with perfectly disinfected hands. In order to signal operational readiness for the next employee, the control LED changes from green to red again.
The access control with hand disinfection is equipped with a lateral canister holder for hand disinfectant. The hand disinfection unit convinces above all by its high-quality workmanship and the use of the best stainless steel and state-of-the-art components. The access control device is very robust and has a longlasting service life. This access control is designed for hard daily use by many people in a professional environment.
On request, the access control unit is available with a standard hand soap dispenser with hand disinfection module (see options). The device is also available for wall mounting or for floor mounting by means of a base frame (see options).
The access control with hand disinfection is ready for connection, but siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts as well as assembly are not included in the price. The device is available separately, but can also be ordered as an accessory for the PROFI hygiene station line.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions (Version: Wall mounted):
800 / 1053 x 345 / 895 x 600 mm (length x width x height)
Dimensions (Version: Floor mounted):
800 / 1053 x 345 / 940 x 1400 mm (length x width x height)
Contact switch: sensor in the case
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0.2 kW
Protection Class: IP 65
Control voltage of hand disinfectant: 24 V
Control voltage of hand turnstile actuation: 230 V
Warranty: 2 years