The access control escape route offers an optimal solution for securing access to sensitive production areas when there is little space available for escape and rescue routes. Two-handed disinfection ensures that employees can only enter the hygiene area with perfectly disinfected hands. If the emergency stop switch is activated in an emergency situation, the turnstile folds down and immediately opens the way for rapid evacuation. The entrance control device also impresses with its high-quality workmanship and the use of the best stainless steel and state-of-the-art components.
The access control escape route convinces with the following features:
- With sensor-controlled, outside-proof hand disinfection.
- Available with soap dispenser instead of two-hand disinfection (see options).
- Individually adjustable dosage of detergent and disinfectant.
- With high-quality, very robust stainless steel turnstile.
- The drop-arm function immediately releases the escape and rescue route in an emergency.
- Ideal for narrow passages which do not allow common escape routes.
- LED colour display with traffic light symbols
- Optical signals when there is little disinfectant and a defective or dirty sensor.
- With built-in canister holder for disinfectant and cleaning agent.
- Completely made of high-quality 1.4031 stainless steel.
- High-quality workmanship and modern components make the device extremely robust and durable.
- Available for wall mounting or with base frame for floor mounting (see options).
- Escape route door available as accessory (see accessories below).
Image: Access control unit with outside-proof hand disinfection and fold-down stainless steel turnstile.
Hand disinfection with access control escape route
1. When an employee approaches the input control unit, the red signal LED lights up: This indicates readiness for use. The employee then positions his hands in the two openings of the hand disinfection module.
2. Sensors ensure that the hands are always present in the two-hand disinfection unit. The full cone jet nozzles triggered by the sensor control distribute the disinfectant evenly over the hands. The exact dosage of the disinfectant and cleaning agent can be adjusted according to the individual needs of each company thanks to the sophisticated dosage system.
3. Only when the sensors have confirmed the continuous presence of the hands, the robust stainless steel turnstile is released. The release of the passage into the protected hygiene area is signalled by a green control LED. As soon as the employee has entered the sensitive production areas with perfectly disinfected hands, the signal display changes from green to red again.
The main feature of the access control escape route is its foldable, extremely robust stainless steel turnstile. If the emergency stop switch is activated in an emergency situation, the top stainless steel bar of the electrically controlled turnstile folds down immediately. This allows the staff to quickly evacuate the hygiene area without obstruction and allows first-aiders free access. This function allows the entrance control device to be used in very narrow passages where a regular hygiene lock or entrance control would not allow a prescribed escape and rescue route. To widen the escape route, the entrance control device can easily be installed with a panic gate (see accessories below). In this case, the magnetically locked door opens automatically when the emergency stop button is pressed.
The access control is completely made of high-quality, finely ground stainless steel and impresses with its extremely high robustness and a long service life in tough daily use thanks to its high-quality workmanship. The entrance control unit is equipped with a canister holder for space-saving storage of the detergent and disinfectant.
As standard, the incoming inspection is equipped with a hand disinfection module. A soap dispenser is available on request instead of hand disinfection (see options). In addition, the entrance control can be ordered for wall mounting or with a stand for floor mounting (see options).
The entry control with manual disinfection is ready for connection, but the price does not include the siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts or installation.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions (Version: Wall mounted):
800 / 1053 x 345 / 895 x 600 mm (length x width x height)
Dimensions (Version: Floor mounted):
800 / 1053 x 345 / 940 x 1400 mm (length x width x height)
Contact switch: sensor in the case
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0.2 kW
Protection Class: IP 65
Control voltage of hand disinfectant: 24 V
Control voltage of hand turnstile actuation: 230 V
Warranty: 2 years