The Boot and Apron Washing Place II is a professional washing machine for cleaning aprons and boots. The boot and apron washing system is ideal for meat processing production and slaughterhouses. With the integrated mechanical sole polishing machine, the flush-type sprinkler and the water-carrying hand washing brush, this washing station ensures hygienically perfectly cleaned aprons and boots. The use of the best stainless steel 1.4301 makes the apron and boot washing place very robust and long-lasting.
The Boot and Apron Washing Place II impresses in meat-processing companies with these features:
- Professional, hygienic cleaning of rubber aprons and boots.
- Completely made of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301.
- With integrated sole cleaning machine.
- The sole cleaning machine is activated with a hand contact sensor.
- Fine dosing of the sole cleaner is possible (injector).
- Roller brush with hard nylon bristles for thorough sole cleaning.
- Suspension hooks for fastening and spreading rubber aprons.
- Pre-cleaning of aprons and boots with flush-type sprinkler made of plastic.
- Manual aprons and boot cleaning with the water-carrying hand washing brush.
- With stainless steel foot bar for manual boot cleaning
- Collecting tray with automatic outlet of used water.
- 4 screw feet for levelling the cleaning machine.
- Functional and hygienic design.
- Quick and easy cleaning of the machine.
- Robust and durable construction.
- Simple and fast installation and commissioning.
Image: Boot and apron washing place II with mechanical cleaning of boot soles.
The dirty rubber apron is attached for cleaning to the suspension hook and spread out. The flush-type sprinkler then enables simple and convenient pre-cleaning for the cleaning of coarse dirt particles. The apron can then be thoroughly cleaned manually with the water-carrying hand brush. Even the most stubborn dirt is removed in a few moments through the running water by rubbing the hard nylon bristles of the hand brush.
The boot cleaner is activated by touching the hand contact button in the holding bar, which starts the rotation of the roller brush. All dirt is rubbed off the soles by scrubbing the soles of the boots in the high-quality, hard nylon bristles. During the rotation of the brushes, a mixture of water and cleaning agent is continuously sprayed onto the brush through a spray bar, which ensures perfectly clean boot soles. The dosage of the cleaning agent can be adjusted according to the individual needs of the company.
After the sole has been cleaned the boot can be positioned on the stainless steel foot bar. The water-carrying hand brush can then be used to thoroughly clean the sole edges, the upper side and the boot shafts. The used water is collected in the large collecting tray below the step bar and roller brush and automatically added to the waste water.
Thanks to the use of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301, the apron and boot washing place is extremely robust. The functional and hygienic design makes the cleaning of the machine very easy and time-saving. The roller brush can be removed in a few easy steps and the system itself can be simply sprayed off with a water hose.
The apron and boot washer II is delivered ready for connection, but siphon, gasket and small parts are not included in the delivery. For commissioning, the boot and apron washing place only needs to be connected to the water connection and outlet and plugged into a standard 230-volt power outlet. The washing machine is equipped with swivel feet for optimum levelling.
Construction: Stainless steel 1.4301
1200 mm x 650 mm x 1990 mm (Length x Depth x Height)
Water inflow: 3 x 3/4"
Water outflow: 1 1/2"
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE
Capacity: 0.18 kW
Protection class: IP 65
Weight: 90 kg netto
Warranty: 2 years