Thanks to state-of-the-art heat pump technology, the drying cabinet ECO Family is characterised by extremely energy-efficient, low-noise clothes drying that is careful on materials. The absence of a hot air blower ensures very fast drying and allows more sensitive clothes to be dried. In contrast to conventional warm air dryers, clothes drying with a heat pump consumes around 65% less energy. In addition, the drying cabinet is extremely quiet during operation: The noise generated during the drying process corresponds to that of a modern refrigerator.
The drying cabinet is designed for laundry loads of around 4 kg, which corresponds to a laundry line of around 16 metres. However, it can easily be loaded with up to 8 kg of laundry. This clothes drying cabinet is therefore ideal for use in private households, holiday apartments or chalets by 2-4 people. The drying cabinet is available in white, titanium and black (see options).
Thanks to the following features, the drying cabinet ECO Family is the ideal drying system for private households:
- Fast and careful drying of leisurewear, workwear and shoes.
- Has a capacity of up to 8 kg of laundry.
- Extremely space-saving thanks to its compact dimensions.
- Equipped with the latest heat pump technology.
- Dries wet clothes very quickly (1.5 - 3 hours, depending on quantity and humidity).
- Automatically switches off as soon as the laundry is dry.
- Extremely energy efficient (1.3 kWh with normal load (4 kg). 0.28 kWh/kg with maximum load (8 kg))
- Very low noise emission during operation (comparable to modern refrigerator).
- 3 foldable fork rails with 10 bars each for hanging wet clothes.
- With 14 gloves attached to the door.
- Objects to be dried such as ski boots, ski helmets, etc. can be positioned on the base plate.
- Made of corrosion resistant galvanized steel.
- Choice between two drying programs: Cabinet drying and ironing moisture.
- With thermostat for automatic heat regulation.
- Condensation water is collected in a container which is easy to empty.
- The sensor automatically indicates when the 2-litre container needs to be emptied.
- Alternatively, the dryer can be connected to the waste water system.
- With double thermal protection to protect clothing.
- Delivered ready to plug in for standard 230 volt sockets.
- No time-consuming assembly work necessary.
Image: Drying cabinet ECO family with state-of-the-art heat pump technology.
This drying cabinet is ideal for drying clothes and laundry of all kinds. This version with 3 fork rails with 10 support tubes each is particularly suitable for private households, kindergartens, chalets, kindergartens, etc.. The clothes can be hung directly or with a clothes hanger on the fork rails. The fork bars are foldable for longer laundry pieces. Gloves, caps, scarves, socks and the like can be hung on the glove tops attached to the door. Other items such as shoes, helmets, work shoes, etc. can simply be placed on the base plate.
The operation of the drying cabinet is very simple. With a push of a button you can choose between the two fully automatic programs - cabinet drying or ironing humidity. In addition, the standard settings can be adapted to the individual needs of the clothing to be dried. As soon as the clothes have been dried, the cabinet automatically switches off. Complete drying takes between 1.5 and 3 hours, depending on the quantity and moisture content of the laundry to be dried. Thanks to the built-in thermostat, which automatically regulates the temperature, the inside temperature does not exceed 55°C. Therefore, even the most sensitive clothes can be dried in this drying cabinet.
The heat pump distributes a regular jet of dry air through the openings in the back wall into the interior of the drying cabinet. The extracted moisture is collected in an easy-to-drain container underneath the cabinet. By means of a float, the drying cabinet automatically signals that the 2-litre container must be emptied. Alternatively, the collecting container can be connected to the sewage system via a hose for automatic emptying.
Due to its high-quality workmanship, this drying cabinet is characterized by a great robustness and a long service life. The use of galvanised steel ensures extremely high corrosion resistance. Apart from regular emptying of the water tank and the air filter, the cabinet requires no maintenance. The door hinges can be mounted on the left or right side of this clothes drying cabinet (see options). The drying cabinet is delivered ready to plug in and does not require any time-consuming assembly.
Casing: Galvanised steel
Colors of the case: White, black or titanium
Dimensions: 595 mm x 675 mm x 1930 mm (width x depth x height)
Coat hooks: 3x10 fork rails
Timer: individually adjustable
Electrical supply: 230 Volt, 10 A
Weight: 95 kg
Warranty: 2 years