The drying cabinet ECO work clothes is a professional drying cabinet for the efficient and careful drying of heavy work clothing and operational equipment. By using the latest heat pump technology, the drying of work jackets and trousers is extremely energy-efficient, material-friendly and low-noise. The absence of a warm air blower enables energy savings of up to 65% and allows even more sensitive clothing to be dried quickly and efficiently.
This drying cabinet is designed for simultaneous use by about 4 people. It can be equipped with up to 8 kg of clothing without reducing the drying capacity. This drying cabinet for working clothes is therefore ideal for companies from the construction industry, horticulture, forestry and agriculture and blue light organisations such as the fire departments and the police.
Image: Drying cabinet ECO work clothes for the efficient and careful drying of work clothes.
These features make the drying cabinet ECO work clothes the perfect drying system for your business:
- Fast and efficient drying of workwear and functional clothing.
- Ideal for work trousers, work jackets, work shoes, gloves, etc.
- Dries up to 8kg of equipment in one operation.
- Dries the work clothes of about 4 employees at the same time.
- Equipped with the latest heat pump technology.
- Wet working clothes are dried in 1.5 to 3 hours (depending on quantity and humidity).
- As soon as the clothes are dry, the drying cabinet stops automatically.
- Very energy-efficient: uses around 65% less electricity than hot-air dryers.
- Minimal noise emission during clothes drying.
- Equipped with 6 robust hooks for suspension of work jackets and trousers,
- 14 glove holders attached to the inside of the door.
- Work shoes, helmets, protective masks, etc. can be placed on the floor plate for drying.
- Two drying programs are available.
- Automatic heat regulation by thermostat.
- Automatic drainage of condensation water into the waste water system.
- No connection to a ventilation system necessary.
- Door hinges optionally right or left (see options).
- Delivered ready to plug in (230 Volt) without major installation work.
The clothes drying cabinet is equipped with 6 stable hooks for the suspension of the clothes. The drying cabinet can be used to securely attach trousers, jackets, work trousers, work jackets, etc. for drying. Work gloves, protective masks and other light clothing items can be attached to the 14 glove attachments on the inside of the door. Heavy equipment such as work shoes, boots, helmets, etc. can be simply placed on the floor plate for drying.
To start the drying process, simply select one of the two automatic programs by pressing a button. It is also possible to individually adjust the standard settings (e.g. maximum internal temperature). The drying cabinet switches off automatically as soon as it detects that the clothing has reached the desired degree of drying. With normal filling and moisture content of the work clothing, the drying time is usually between 1.5 and 3 hours. An integrated thermostat ensures that the inside temperature never becomes too high, which allows drying of more sensitive equipment.
During the drying process, the heat pump distributes dry air inside the cabinet. The moisture removed from the working clothes is collected and automatically fed into the waste water. All which is required to do is to connect the supplied hose to an existing water drain.
This drying cabinet for working clothes is characterised by a robust construction and the use of high-quality materials. It is designed for daily use in professional operations and will serve you reliably for many years to come. With the exception of regular emptying of the air filter, this drying cabinet requires no maintenance. The clothes dryer is supplied ready to plug in for 230-volt sockets and does not require any time-consuming installation work apart from the connection to the sewage system. The door hinges can be mounted either left or right (see options). The drying cabinet is delivered assembled and ready to plug in on a pallet. The delivery is made by lorry to the kerbside.
Casing: galvanized Steel
Colors of the case: White
Dimensions: 595 mm x 675 mm x 1930 mm (width x depth x height)
Coat hooks: 6 pieces at the ceiling
Timer: individually adjustable
Electrical supply: 230 Volt, 10 A
Weight: 95 kg
Warranty: 2 years