As the name suggests, the "Drying cabinet fire station 8" is especially suitable for hard-to-dry work clothing and emergency clothing, for example personal fire brigade protective equipment. The warm air blown in at up to 385 m3 per hour ensures that the work clothes as well as work shoes and firefighters' protective gloves are dried in the shortest possible time. The drying cabinet should be set up in a heated room with an ambient temperature of at least 15°C. If the room temperature is below 15°C, we recommend using our "Drying cabinet clothes 8 with condensation drying" instead of the "Drying cabinet fire station 8". Thanks to the multiple thermal protection, it is ensured that the clothes drying cabinet does not overheat and that the emergency and fire protective clothing to be dried is protected. The remote control with colour display and timer enables the drying of protective clothing according to a specially selected schedule. This drying cabinet is therefore ideal for the use in civil defence, military, construction, forestry and blue-light organisations such as the fire brigade, police and in all other areas where wet work clothing is to be dried immediately or in cycles after use.
Image: Warm air drying cabinet for the heavy protection equipment of the fire brigade.
The drying cabinet fire station 8 warm air impresses with the following features when drying heavy working clothes:
- Efficient and gentle drying of emergency and protective clothing through heated air
- Reliable and fast fan drying
- Can be used in all interior rooms from a room temperature of 15°C
- Dries 8 tactical jackets, 8 tactical trousers, 8 pairs of tactical gloves and 8 pairs of tactical shoes simultaneously
- With clothes rail for hanging up jackets and trousers
- Available with 8 blow-out clothes hangers for fastest drying (see options)
- Available with ionisation unit for odour and air neutralisation (see accessories below)
- With 16 glove attachments for glove drying, which direct warm air into the protective gloves.
- With 16 attachments for drying shoes, which blow warm air into the work boots and firefighters' footwear.
- New and extremely durable oval drying nozzles made of anodised aluminium for tactical footwear and protective gloves
- With programmable 7-day timer and remote control
- Various timers and cycles selectable (incl. expiry timer)
- Robust construction made of hot-dip galvanised quality sheet metal with long durability
- Additional stability due to multiple riveted edges
- Sturdy doors with opening restrictor and magnetic lock
- Quiet opening and closing of the drying cabinet
This drying cabinet offers space for up to 8 complete sets of firefighting and emergency clothing
consisting of protective gloves, emergency shoes and the protective clothing itself. The clothing drying cabinet is equipped with a magnetic lock and an opening restrictor on the double door. The housing of the drying cabinet fire station 8 warm air
is made of sendzimir galvanised sheet steel
and riveted several times at the corners for stability. In addition, the hinges of the doors are made of hard soldered and robustly welded sheet steel.
Thanks to small rubber studs in the door area, the insert cabinet can be opened and closed quietly.
Warm air is circulated into the interior of the drying cabinet fire station 8 warm air via innovative, hard-wearing oval drying nozzles
and a ventilator with a heating system
. Two drying variants, circulating air drying or heat drying, can be selected for this purpose. The high-quality fan combined with circulating air or heated air
dries the emergency clothing carefully, quickly and gently
. This drying cabinet can be used in rooms with a temperature of 15°C or higher
. For lower room temperatures, we recommend our "Drying cabinet clothes 8 with condensation drying
The modern control system with colour display and membrane keypad allows user-friendly and multilingual use of the drying cabinet. The drying time for the protective clothing can be set individually. For example, the programmable 7-day timer allows the drying intervals to be set precisely in a weekly rhythm. In this way, the drying cabinet can be prevented from unnecessarily consuming electricity on weekends or holidays. An expiry timer is built into the control unit, this countdown function additionally facilitates the arbitrary setting of the drying cycle. The drying cabinet is delivered assembled and ready for connection (plug and play) on a pallet. Delivery is by lorry to the kerbside.
On request, the drying cabinet fire service can be equipped with blow-out hangers for a small charge. With their help, the warm air can be blown directly into the wet working clothes, which can lead to a significant reduction in the drying time. This wardrobe can be supplied with a built-in ionization device
on request, which neutralizes odours and cleans the air. The indoor climate is thus noticeably improved and fresh healthy breathing air
is made available.
Casting: Sheet steel, powder-coated
Colors of the case: Anthracite grey RAL 7016
Dimensions: 1200 mm x 760 mm x 1980 mm (width x depth x height)
Clothes hanger: (Version: with blowout clothes hangers)
Clothes rail for clothes hangers, additional space for 8 pairs of fire brigade shoes / duty shoes and 8 paairs of protective gloves
Clothes hanger: (Version: with blowout clothes hangers)
8 pieces for protective clothing, additional space for 8 pairs of fre-fighting shoes / work shoes and 8 pairs of protective gloves
Timer: individually adjustable, within 7 days
Switzerland: 230 V, 16 A (Connector type T23)
Europe: 230 V, 16 A (Connector type F CEE 7/4)
Powre cable length: 1.8m
Capacity: 2.15 kW
Ambient temperature: at least 15°C
Installation site: only permitted indoors Weight: 146 kg / 154 kg
Warranty: 2 years