The entrance control unit double track is a high-quality, professional entrance control for companies with a high to very high number of personnel during shift changes. Thanks to the double-tracked, foolproof two-hand disinfection, many people can disinfect their hands perfectly in a short time before entering sensitive production areas. The double-lane entry control with hand disinfection module impresses with its high-quality workmanship and the use of high-quality materials, which gives it a high degree of robustness and durability in daily use by very many people.
In the standard version, both lanes are configured as entrance controls with hand disinfection devices. Alternatively, soap dispensers can be installed instead of hand disinfection units (see options).
The entrance control unit double track is convincing in access security thanks to the following features:
- Outwit-proof, flawless 2-hand disinfection.
- Available as 2-hand cleaning system (see options).
- Double lane guided access control.
- With vandal-proof, electrically controlled stainless steel turnstiles.
- Hand sanitising modules on both sides.
- Turnstile either always released in the direction of the exit or always locked.
- Can alternatively be run in two lanes with one entrance and one exit lane (see options).
- Ideal for production facilities with large workforces.
- Cleaning agent quantity adjustable by means of dosing system
- Signal display with traffic light symbols
- Optical messages in case of low disinfectant, defective or dirty sensor
- With integrated canister holder for disinfectant.
- Can be easily connected to modern data acquisition systems.
- Very robust and extremely durable.
- Made entirely of high-quality stainless steel (1.4031).
Image: Entry control device double track for hand disinfection in production plants with many employees.
When the sensors have confirmed that the disinfection process is complete, the robust stainless steel turnstile is released. To signal free passage into the hygiene area, the control light switches from red to green. As soon as the employee has entered the sensitive production area, the signal light switches back to red to indicate that the next employee is ready for operation. The multifunctional LED display also gives information about the filling level of the cleaning solution and any malfunctions.
In the double-lane system, both lanes are equipped with hand disinfection units or hand soap cleaning units and use is as described on both sides. In the direction of the exit, the turnstile can be either always locked or always unlocked. In the two-lane version, only the entrance lane is equipped with a hand cleaning or hand disinfection module that can be overridden. The exit lane has a mechanical turnstile which can only be passed through in the direction of the exit.
In addition to the high capacity and the perfect cleaning performance, this entrance control impresses with its extremely high robustness. The production from best stainless steel and the use of most modern components gives this entrance control a very long life span with the hard daily use by many persons. In addition, the unit is equipped with a canister holder for storing the disinfectant. The entrance control unit can be easily connected to a data acquisition system.
The double-gauge entrance control unit is ready for connection, but siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts as well as installation on site are not included in the price. The very simple installation according to our instructions is carried out e.g. by a local sanitary company. Delivery is made on a pallet by truck to the kerb.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions: 800 / 1053 mm x 480 / 1608 mm x 1445 mm (length x width x height)
Contact switch: Sensor in holding bar
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0,4 kW
Protection class: IP 65
Control voltage of hand disinfectant: 24 V DC
Control voltage of turnstile operation: 230 V AC
Warranty: 2 years