Our compact hygiene-station wall
is a complete solution for the perfect hygienically cleaning of hands, shoe soles, sole edges and boot shafts. The system is equipped with a non-contact wash basin
, two soap dispensers, a towel dispenser with waste paper basket and a professional sole cleaning device.
In contrast to our hygiene centre
, the cleaning modules for hand washing and sole cleaning are positioned next to each other, allowing two people to use the hygiene-station wall at the same time. In addition, the cleaning station is equipped with a second soap dispenser and a water-bearing hand brush
for cleaning boot shafts. The hygienic wall is ideally suited for use in small to medium-sized catering establishments or the food industry.
The compact hygiene-station wall for sole and hand cleaning impresses production companies in the hygiene sector with the following features:
- Generous stainless steel wash basin for hand cleaning.
- Sensor-controlled, non-contact triggering of the water.
- Individually adjustable running time of the water supply.
- With 2 manual soap and/or disinfectant dispensers.
- Foldable towel dispenser for disposable paper towels.
- Disposal of towels in wire mesh wastepaper basket (40 litre capacity).
- Professional sole cleaning device for shoe cleaning.
- With special sole cleaning brush (roller brush with side disc brushes).
- Highest quality of the field trimming and the nylon bristles.
- Thorough cleaning of the soles, sole edges and upper leather with a brush.
- Incl. water-bearing hand brush with 2m hose for cleaning the boot shafts.
- The sole cleaning is triggered by a contact sensor in the handle.
- With automatic dosage for the disinfectant.
- Storage of the cleaning agent in the integrated canister holder.
- Hygienic design: Stainless steel splash guard with angled top.
- Made entirely of brushed stainless steel 1.4301.
Image: Hygiene-station wall for hygienically perfect hand washing and shoe cleaning.
The hygiene system convinces with its extraordinary user-friendliness. First, the boots, work shoes or clogs are thoroughly cleaned with the sole cleaning device. The rotation of the special brush is triggered by touching the contact sensor in the handle of the sole cleaning module. By rubbing the foot in the high-quality nylon bristles of the roller brush and the side-mounted disc brushes, all impurities are removed from the soles and sole edges. During shoe and boot cleaning, a nozzle block continuously distributes water and cleaning agent to the brushes and the footwear. The dosage of the cleaning solution can be adjusted according to the individual needs of each company. The position of the roller brush and the generous mass of the machine also allow the cleaning of the upper leather on the same machine. To do this, simply hold the foot to the underside of the rotating brush.
Boot wearers can then clean their boot shafts with the water-bearing hand brush. The 2m long water pipe allows a thorough and comfortable cleaning of the boots and other equipment.
After the clogs, boots or work shoes have been thoroughly cleaned from all sides, the user can move to the hand washing module. This allows the next employee to start cleaning the soles while the first person cleans their hands. With one grip on one of the two soap dispensers, the optimum amount of soap and/or disinfectant reaches the user's hands. The contactless sensor automatically starts the flow of fresh water and the user can wash his hands thoroughly by continuously adding water. The flow time can be adjusted according to the individual needs of the company. The washed hands are dried using a folding towel dispenser positioned next to the soap dispensers. The used disposable towel can be disposed of in the large 40 litre wire mesh waste basket.
In addition to an efficient and hygienically perfect cleaning performance, our hygiene wall convinces through first-class workmanship and the use of the best stainless steel (1.4031). The hygiene system is characterised by maximum robustness and a very long service life.
The hygiene-station wall is delivered ready for connection, but siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts as well as assembly are not included in the price.
Construction: Stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions: 1570 x 490 x 1500 mm (width x depth x height)
Water inflow: 3/4" max. 43 °C, HW 1/2", KW 1/2"
Water outflow: DN 50
Contact button: on handle
Electrical connection: 1x 230 V/N/PE; 50/60 Hz
Power/protection class: 0.19 kW / IP65
Warranty: 2 years