The extremely compact hygiene centre represents a complete hygiene solution for the perfect cleaning of shoe soles, sole edges, upper leather and hands. In the smallest of spaces there is an automatic washbasin with soap dispenser, a folding towel dispenser with waste paper basket and a professional sole cleaning device. Our ingenious design allows smaller production companies in the food industry and catering to dispense with space-consuming and cost-intensive hygiene stations.
Our compact hygiene centre for sole and hand cleaning convinces with these characteristics:
- Stainless steel washbasins for hand washing.
- With contactless release of the fresh water.
- With manual soap dispenser.
- Foldable towel dispenser for disposable paper towels included.
- Wire mesh wastepaper basket for used towels
- With automatic sole cleaning device.
- High quality roller brush with side disc brushes.
- High quality nylon bristles.
- With enough space for cleaning the soles, sole edges and upper leather.
- The sole cleaning is started by means of a contact sensor in the handle.
- Hygienic splash guard wall with angled upper side.
- Individually adjustable dosing quantities and running times of the sole cleaning and the wash basin.
- With canister holder for the cleaning agent.
- All functional parts are accessible through maintenance flaps.
- Available as stand version or for wall mounting (see options).
- Standing version with height-adjustable screw feet made of stainless steel.
- On request with additional soap or disinfectant dispenser (see accessories).
- Made entirely of brushed stainless steel 1.4301.
Image: Compact hygiene centre for perfect sole cleaning and hand washing
The operation of the hygiene centre is very simple. In a first step, the employees guide their work shoes, boots or clog onto the white sole cleaning brush. The contact sensor inside is triggered by touching the handle. Due to the optimal rotation speed of the roller brush, the high-quality nylon bristles rub all dirt off the shoe soles. The two lateral disc brushes allow an easy and systematic cleaning of the sole edges. In addition, the generously designed sole cleaning machine allows the upper leather of the shoes to be cleaned. To do this, the foot simply has to be rubbed from below on the roller brush. During sole cleaning, the roller and disc brushes are continuously sprayed with water and cleaning agent via a nozzle block. The dosage of the cleaning agent can be adjusted to the individual needs of your company. The result is perfectly cleaned footwear from all sides.
After sole and shoe cleaning, the optimal amount of soap is distributed to the hands by pressing the handle of the soap dispenser. The water flow can then be triggered via a non-contact sensor. In the hand wash basin the employees can wash their hands thoroughly. The duration of the water flow can be adjusted according to your wishes. For drying wet hands, the hygiene centre is equipped with a paper towel dispenser for folded towels. Used disposable towels can be disposed of in the 40 litre wire mesh wastepaper basket.
Due to the use of high-quality stainless steel (1.4031), this cleaning system is characterized not only by its efficient and thorough cleaning performance, but also by its extreme robustness and very long service life.
The hygiene centre is ready for connection, but siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts as well as assembly are not included in the price. The cleaning system is available either with height-adjustable feet as a standing version or as a version for fixed wall mounting (see options).
Construction: Stainless steel 1.4301
730 x 460 x 1600 mm (width x depth x height)
Water inflow: 3/4", max. 43°C, HW 1/2", KW 1/2"
Water outlet: DN 50
Starter hand basin: sensor control
Starter sole cleaner: Stainless steel button handgrip
Electrical supply: 1x 230V/N/PE, 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0,19 kW
Protection class: IP65
Warranty: 2 years