The shoe-scraper with grating is THE bestseller among sole cleaners. Whether on construction grounds, farms, sports fields, camping areas, riding stables, restaurants and hotels, this shoe cleaner ensures that shoes are cleaned quickly and thoroughly.
Even for private use in front of the entrance door, this sole cleaner is ideal for removing all kinds of coarsest dirt. The optimal place for using this shoe cleaner is in front of entrance areas so that dirt and dust remain outside and are not carried inside.
Image: The shoe scrapper with grating with weatherproof, galvanized rust and self-cleaning brushes.
The following advantages are obtained by using our shoe scraper with grating:
- Cleans soles and sole edges reliably.
- The long bristles of the shoe scrapper bounce back, allowing the brushes to clean themselves.
- The arrangement of the three brushes ensures that all sides of the shoes are cleaned simultaneously.
- The bristles are so flexible that all shoe sizes and types can be cleaned.
- Weatherproof thanks to hot-dip galvanized grating.
- The shoe cleaner can be mounted to a house wall with 2 screws.
- The device is easy to transport and clean (only needs to be lifted).
- No power supply necessary.
In a first step, the hot-dip galvanized steel grate allows the user to scrape coarse dirt off the soles of his shoes. The shoe is then rubbed into the three brushes of the sole scraper. Due to the special hard bristles, dirt and dust are thoroughly rubbed off the sole profile and the shoe edges.
The big advantage of this high-quality shoe cleaner over cheap models is the rebounding bristles of the brushes. The three special brushes free themselves through rebounding during shoe cleaning. Due to this self-cleaning function, the shoe polisher is characterised by extremely low maintenance requirements and a very long-lasting service life.
Optionally we offer the shoe scraper with grating for wall mounting (see options). This version is supplied without beating grate.
The shoe scraper cleans especially the soles, the profile and the sole edges. For the care of the shoe uppers we recommend a shoe shine machine or shoe polisher
as an addition.
Casing: Hot-dipped galvanised (weatherproof)
Dimensions: (Version: with grating)
410 mm x 750 mm x 265 mm (Length x Width x Height)
Dimensions: (Version: for wall mountig)
274 mm x 500 mm x 380 mm (Length x Width x Height)
Brushes: 3 combination brush strips mae out of wood with robust and
exceptionally flexible bristleElectrical supply: not necessary
Version with grating: 7.7 kg
Version with mounting: 3.9 kg
Warranty: 2 years