The electrically heated shoe dryer fights against moisture in shoes, gloves and boots.
The electrically heated shoe dryer effectively dries the inside of the footwear when the heated holding bars blow heat into the inside of the shoe. The heat eliminates both penetrated moisture and foot odour. This shoe and boot dryer is ideal for the careful drying of ski boots, snowboard boots and other sports shoes in hotels, holiday apartments, chalets and private households. In addition, this shoe dryer is ideally suited for drying heavy duty shoes from the construction industry, fire brigade, police, military, agriculture, horticulture, etc.
The shoe dryer heated electrically impresses with the following features when drying all types of shoes:
- Professional electro-heated shoe dryer.
- For the parallel drying of 10, 12, 15 or 20 pairs of shoes and boots (see options).
- Suitable for all footwear (e.g. sports shoes, hiking shoes, children's shoes, low shoes, etc.).
- Particularly suitable for drying heavy footwear (e.g. emergency boots, work shoes, army boots, ski boots, etc.).
- Ideal for the use in rooms with temperatures below 10° C.
- Careful drying due to electro-heated holding bar.
- Each bar is electro-heated individually.
- Shoes and boots are easy to hang up thanks to the special shape of the handle bar.
- Shoe toe always point upwards, which allows for more efficient drying.
- Very energy-efficient heating element (especially compared to hot air drying).
- With individually programmable 24-hour time clock.
- Available with 7-day timer (see options).
- Made of high-quality stainless steel: Extremely robust and very long-lasting.
- Very easy to clean thanks to smooth stainless steel surfaces.
- Powder coating in any RAL colour possible (see options).
- Can be decorated with an individual motif (on request).
- Ready to plug in: Connection cable included.
- Designed for quick and easy wall mounting.
- Can be mounted on a mobile frame (see accessories below).
- Can be delivered with an on-off switch on request (see accessories below).
Image: shoe dryer heated electrically for soft and careful drying of shoes, gloves and boots.
This boot dryer is a low-cost alternative to the Boot dryer warm air. The pipe bars are electrically heated; without a blower. We recommend this model especially in rooms where the room temperature is below 10°C. This because a shoe dryer with a blower is not beneficial at such room temperatures, as the blower would not reach the desired drying temperature.
The special shape of the bars provides the following possibilities / advantages:
- ski boots, loafers, children’s shoes and trainers, as well as boots with high bootlegs (e.g. hiking boots, jackboots) are easy to hang up
- efficient drying because the top of the shoe faces upwards
- shoes can not tipp over
The "Shoe-dryer-heated-electrically" is designed for wall mounting, but can also be supplied as a mobile version (mobile frame; see accessories) on request. The function of the stainless steel panels is time-controlled (timer and connection cable included, ready to plug in for 230 volts). The 24-hour timer can be used to determine when and for how long the drying process takes place. For example, this can be programmed to ensure that the shoe dryer always starts at night so that it is run using the low-cost night power.
This shoe dryer can optionally be equipped with a weekly timer instead of the standard 24-hour timer. With this timer the drying time and the drying duration can be programmed to 7 days. The timer can be set in 2 hour steps. Since the shoe dryer is programmed for a whole week, it can be avoided that it consumes unnecessary power over the weekend. In addition, programming can be cancelled before the weekend and reprogramming at the start of the week can be omitted. Furthermore, the shoe dryer can be equipped with an on/off switch (see accessories below), with which the boot dryer can be switched off completely. However, this can only be installed during the production of the cabinet, as retrofitting is not possible.
The shoe dryer can be powder-coated in any RAL colour on request. It therefore fits seamlessly into its surroundings. Or would you like to personalise the shoe dryer with your personal photo motif? Send us your high-resolution photo (logo, sponsor advertising, company advertising, football club, ski motif etc.), which we will print on a high-quality film and then attach it to the stainless steel warm air dryer. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional costs and delivery dates.
Image: Boot-dryer-warm-air in any RAL colour (Option) or even with a customised motif (Option).
The electrically heated shoe dryer comes in four sizes:
- for 10 pairs of shoes/boots
- for 12 pairs of shoes/boots
- for 15 pairs of shoes/boots
- for 20 pairs of shoes/boots
Casing: Stainless steel
Colors of the case: Stainless steel design, powder-coating in every RAL color
Dimensions with bars:
For 10 pairs of shoes: 59 cm x 38 cm x 182 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 12 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 38 cm x 103 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 15 pairs of shoes: 93 cm x 38 cm x 182 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 20 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 38 cm x 182 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
Dimensions without bars:
For 10 pairs of shoes: 59 cm x 10 cm x 156 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 12 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 10 cm x 78 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 15 pairs of shoes: 93 cm x 10 cm x 156 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 20 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 10 cm x 156 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
Timer: 24h, programmable (optional with 7-days programm)
Electrical supply: 230V / 50Hz
Capacity (10 / 12 / 15 / 20 pairs): 170 / 170 / 250 / 340 Watt
Weight (10 / 12 / 15 / 20 pairs): 32 / 36 / 44 / 62 kg
Warranty: 2 years