The access control ECO equipped with a modern sensor system guarantees the access to sensitive production areas which is only possible with perfectly disinfected hands. This hand disinfection unit ensures compliance with the highest hygiene standards in small to medium-sized production plants in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
The access control ECO hygiene station with 2-hand disinfection ensures perfect hygiene thanks to the following features:
- 2-hand disinfection, safe against outwitting.
- Passage control with LED display (red-green).
- With integrated stainless steel turnstile (without damping).
- With integrated canister holder for storing the disinfectant.
- Dosage of disinfectant quantity individually adjustable.
- Made entirely of high-quality stainless steel (1.4031).
- Very robust and durable construction.
- On request with hand soap dispenser instead of hand disinfection (see options).
- For an extra charge: base frame for floor mounting (see options).
Image: Access Control ECO with anti-circumventive 2 hand disinfection unit.The use of the access control ECO hygiene lock is carried out by the following steps:
The input control unit signals that the unit is ready for operation with a red LED.
1. The operator inserts both hands into the two openings of the hand disinfection module. Sensors detect the continuous presence of both hands in the hand disinfection unit and triggers the disinfection process.
2. Full-cone jet nozzles distribute the individually dosable disinfectant evenly on both hands. The optimum positioning of the nozzles ensures that the disinfectant reaches all areas of the hands to be disinfected. As soon as the sensors have ascertained the successful and complete hand disinfection, the control LED switches from yellow to green.
3. The robust stainless steel turnstile is released. The employee can walk through the vandal-proof turnstile and enter the hygiene area with clean hands. The control LED then switches back to red to indicate that the next employee can begin the cleaning process.
To ensure that the hand disinfectant can be easily stored, the entrance control has a canister holder. The hand disinfection unit is made entirely of stainless steel (1.4031) and is extremely robust and has a long service life. The high-quality workmanship guarantees that this access control will withstand the tough daily use by many people in professional applications.
Instead of the standard version with integrated hand disinfection, the access control can be supplied with a hand soap dispenser on request (see options). In addition, a base frame can be selected with which the entrance control can be mounted as a standing version (see options).
The access control ECO is ready for connection, but the price does not include the siphon, backflow preventer, sealing and small parts or assembly.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Dimensions (Version: Wall mounted):
400 / 653 x 345 / 895 x 575 mm (length x width x height)
Dimensions (Version: Floor mounted):
400 / 653 x 345 / 895 x 1385 mm (length x width x height)
Contact switch: sensor in the case
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0.2 kW
Protection Class: IP 65
Control voltage of hand disinfectant: 24 V
Control voltage of hand turnstile operation: 24 V
Warranty: 2 years