The professional boot-dryer-warm-air removes foot odour and moisture (available in 4 sizes).
Blowing boots and shoes with warm air is the most efficient way to dry shoes carefully. The warm air boot dryer (with low-maintenance radial blower) brings warm air into the inside of the footwear and dries it reliably. The warm air removes both infiltrated moisture and foot odour.
This shoe dryer is suitable for all types of shoes. Whether ski boots, snowboard shoes, children's shoes, work shoes, boots or loafers, this shoe and boot dryer dries your footwear carefully, energy-efficiently and quickly. It is therefore ideal for drying ski and sports shoes in hotels, chalets, holiday homes and private households. It is also ideal for professional use (e.g. construction industry, horticulture, fire brigade, police) where wet work shoes are to be expected.
The boot dryer warm air impresses with the following features when it comes to drying shoes and boots:
- Professional boot dryer warm air made of high-quality stainless steel
- With space for 10, 12, 15 or 20 pairs of shoes and boots (see options)
- Suitable for all types of shoes and boots
- Ideal for drying heavy footwear (ski boots, work boots, working boots, combat boots, etc.)
- Can be used in all rooms from a temperature of 15° C
- Fast and careful drying through the inflow of warm air (no hot air!)
- Warm air flows directly into the inside of each shoe
- The warm air flows inside the shoe in all directions
- Each bar is additionally heated electrically
- Suspension bars allow easy hanging of shoes and boots
- The special shape of the bars prevents the footwear from tipping over
- Efficient drying as the toe of the shoe always points upwards
- With energy-efficient and low-maintenance hot-air radial blower (industry leader)
- Programmable 24-hour timer for flexible use
- Available with a weekly timer (7 days) on request
- Made entirely of high-quality stainless steel
- Very robust and long-lasting design
- Very easy to clean thanks to smooth surfaces
- Designed for connection to a normal power outlet
- Prepared for uncomplicated and quick wall mounting
- Can be easily mounted on a mobile frame (see accessories below)
- On request with on-off switch with LED available (see accessories below)
Image: Boot-dryer-warm-air dries shoes and boots effectively and carefully.
The "Boot-Dryer-Warm-Air" has electrically heated bars and is additionally equipped with a radial blower. This enables an especially fast and efficient drying process. This model can be used in rooms with a temperature of 15° C or higher. For lower room temperatures, we recommend the shoe dryer with electrically heated holding bars.
The warm air (no hot air!) is blown out of the stoppers below the bars in all directions and guarantees a fast and careful drying (no overheating). Each bracket is also electrically heated individually.
The special shape of the bars provides the following possibilities / advantages:
- Ski boots, loafers, children's shoes and trainers as well as boots with half high bootlegs (e.g. hiking boots, army boots) are easy to hang up.
- efficient drying because the tip of the shoe is facing upwards
- prevents shoes from tipping over
The professional boot dryer warm air (of course also ideal for drying shoes and gloves) is able to reopen the pores of leather shoes that are blocked by sweat and remain open by regular use of the shoe dryer. Leather shoes take on air humidity more quickly; by drying them with warm air, they dry not only faster but also last longer. Our special glove attachments can also be used on our shoe dryers with blower (accessories).
The function of the stainless steel panels is time-controlled (timer 24h for programming, connection cable included, ready to plug in for 230 volts). The big advantage of the programmable timer is that it is possible to determine exactly when and for how long the drying should take place without having to start the shoe dryer manually during that period. This makes it easy to dry wet shoes in the middle of the night, for example. An on/off switch is also available (see accessories below), which can be used to switch off the boot dryer completely. However, this can only be installed during the production of the cabinet, as retrofitting is not possible.
On request, the shoe dryer warm air can be delivered with a timer with a weekly schedule instead of the 24-hour clock (see options). The drying time can be programmed with this clock for 7 days to an accuracy of 2 hours. By programming a whole week, it can be avoided that the dryer consumes energy unnecessarily over the weekend. This 7-day time clock eliminates the need to cancel the setting before the weekend and reprogram it at the start of the week.
The boot-dryer-warm-air is intended for wall mounting, but can also be supplied as a mobile version (mobile frame; see accessories). The boot-dryer-warm-air is delivered on a pallet ready to be plugged in. It is delivered by truck to the curb. On-site installation is not included in the price. However, wall mounting is extremely simple, thanks to the supplied mounting instructions (template) for drilling the mounting holes including the necessary screws/plugs.
The warm-air boot dryer comes in four sizes:
- for 10 pairs of shoes/ boots
- for 12 pairs of shoes/ boots
- for 15 pairs of shoes/ boots
- for 20 pairs of shoes/ boots
Case: Stainless steel
Colors of the case: Stainless steel design
Dimensions with bars:
For 10 pairs of shoes: 59 cm x 38 cm x 182 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 12 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 38 cm x 103 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 15 pairs of shoes: 93 cm x 38 cm x 182 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 20 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 38 cm x 182 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
Dimensions without bars:
For 10 pairs of shoes: 59 cm x 10 cm x 156 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 12 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 10 cm x 78 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 15 pairs of shoes: 93 cm x 10 cm x 156 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
For 20 pairs of shoes: 127 cm x 10 cm x 156 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
Timer: 24h, programmable (optional with 7-days-programm)
Electrical supply: 230 V / 50 Hz
Capacity (10 / 12 / 15 / 20 pairs): 210 / 280 / 340 / 440 Watt
Weight (10 / 12 / 15 / 20 pairs): 32 / 36 / 44 / 62 kg
Ambient temperature: at least 15°C Warranty: 2 years