The boot washer compact enables professional and hygienically perfect boot cleaning in the most limited spaces. It is therefore ideal for small to medium-sized production companies in the food industry and slaughterhouses that depend on a space-saving solution for cleaning boots. With the horizontally rotating sole cleaning brush and the two vertical side brushes, this boot cleaner cleans your employees' boots perfectly in the shortest time.
The boot washer compacct impresses in all production companies in the hygiene area with the following features:
- Robust and functional construction guarantees quick and hygienic boot cleaning.
- 1 horizontally rotating roller brush for cleaning the soles of the boots.
- 2 vertically rotating roller brushes for cleaning the sole edges and boot shafts.
- Brushes with high-quality nylon bristles.
- Brushes can be removed without tools; ADVANTAGE: easy and quick cleaning of the machine.
- Fine dosing of the cleaning agent is possible (injector).
- Integrated canister holder for storing the cleaning agent.
- The machine is started via a contact button in the holding bracket.
- The boot washer switches off automatically when the contact button is released.
- Made of stainless steel 1.4301.
- Simple installation and commissioning.
- Minimum water consumption and energy consumption.
- Construction according to EU hygiene regulations.
- Conforms to TÜV guidelines.
- With CE mark.
Image: Boot washer compact with activating brushes by using a hand sensor on the handle bar.
The rotation of the three roller brushes with nylon trimming is activated by a stainless steel button in the handle bar. By rubbing the boots into the rotating brushes, even heavily soiled boots can be cleaned thoroughly in a very short time. The horizontally positioned brush rubs all impurities from the boot soles, while the two vertical roller brushes thoroughly clean the sole edges and boot shafts.
While the brushes are rotating, they are continuously supplied with the desired mixture of cleaning agent and water by a nozzle stick. The dosing is automatic and can be adjusted to the individual requirements of each production company using the various nozzle heads of different sizes that are supplied. The used water is collected below the brushes and automatically fed into the waste water system.
In addition to its convincing cleaning performance, the compact boot washer is particularly impressive due to its robust construction and the associated long-lasting service life. In addition, all functional parts are easily accessible and the brushes can be removed in a few easy steps for cleaning without tools.
The boot washer compact is ready to plug in, but siphon, seals and small parts as well as the blue canister are not included. For commissioning, the boot cleaner only needs to be connected to a water connection and drain.
Construction: Stainless steel
775 mm x 750 mm x 1150 mm (Length x Depth x Height)
Water inflow: 3/4"
Water outflow: 1 1/2"
Contact switch: Sensor in the handle bar
Electrical supply: 3 x 400 V; 50/60 Hz
Capacity: 0,75 kW
Protection class: IP 65
Weight: 120 kg netto
Warranty: 2 years