The boot washer 100-013 is a compact and professional boot cleaner for cleaning the soles, the boot shafts and the upper side of the boot. It is ideal for smaller production companies in the food industry and for slaughterhouses. The combination of mechanical sole cleaning and manual cleaning of the boot shafts allows efficient boot cleaning in compliance with the strictest hygiene regulations. The use of high-quality stainless steel (1.4301) guarantees the robustness and long-lasting life of the boot cleaning machine.
The boot washer 100-013 impresses in food production with the following features:
- Quick and efficient cleaning of the soles and shafts of the boots.
- Roller brush with nylon trimming for machine cleaning of boot soles
- With water-carrying hand brush for cleaning the boot shafts.
- High-quality nylon bristle trimming of the roller brush and the hand brush.
- Fine dosing of the cleaning agent is possible (injector).
- Start of the machine by a stainless steel contact button in the holding bar.
- Dosing quantity is individually adjustable.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301.
- Delivered ready to plug in for 230V connection.
- Simple installation and commissioning.
- Can easily be screwed to the floor using the stand.
Image: Bootwasher 100-013 with mechanical cleaning of the boot soles.
To start washing the boots, the contact button in the handle bar must be activated manually. The rotation of the roller brush starts automatically. The foot can then be placed on the foot bar above the roller brush. The hard nylon bristles of the sole cleaning brush stick out over the temple and rub all impurities completely off the soles of the boots. During the entire process, a nozzle stick sprays water onto the roller brush. An integrated injector continuously adds cleaning agent to the fresh water. The concentration of the cleaning agent can be adjusted to the individual needs of each operation with the aid of the different nozzle sizes supplied.
After the sole has been cleaned, the boot can be positioned on the second foot bar. With the aid of the water-carrying hand brush, the boot shafts, the upper side and any other equipment can then be thoroughly washed. Under running fresh water the hard nylon bristles of the hand brush remove all dirt particles from the boots. The used water is collected in a collecting basin below the foot bars and automatically drained into the wastewater.
The boot washer is ready to plug in, but siphon, seals and small parts as well as the blue canister are not included. For commissioning, the boot cleaner only needs to be connected to a water connection and drain. The feet are already prepared for screwing to the floor on arrival.
Construction: Stainless steel
600 mm x 540 mm x 1025 mm (Length x Depth x Height)
Water inflow: 3/4\"
Water outflow: 1 1/2\"
Contact switch: Sensor in the handle bar
Electrical supply: 1x230V/N/PE
Capacity: 0,18 kW
Weight: kg netto
Warranty: 2 years