With our electrically heated ski cabinet 200 ski equipment can be easily, safely and economically stored and dried after use with this electrically heated ski depot. This ski locker is very suitable for private households, holiday homes and chalets to store and dry the skis, ski poles, ski boots and ski helmets comfortably after a long skiing day. Thanks to its high-quality cylinder lock, the ski cabinet can be used without problems in the ski and boot room of larger hotels or mountain stations for the safe storage of skis and other sports equipment of guests.
The electrically heated ski cabinet 200 impresses with the following characteristics when drying your ski equipment:
- Electric heated ski depot for skis, ski poles, ski boots and ski helmets.
- With space for 4 complete ski equipment.
- Extremely compact and safe solution for the storage of ski equipment.
- 2 separate cabinet elements with space for 2 units each.
- Each cabinet element has shoe drying extensions for 2 pairs of ski boots.
- Individually lockable with high-quality cylinder locking system.
- Very robust construction made of powder-coated sheet steel.
- Safe storage of ski equipment; also in public areas.
- With economical electric heating.
- No maintenance work necessary.
- Minimal operating costs.
- Flexible cupboard system for every ski room: elements can be combined as required.
- Exhaust air openings for optimum air circulation during drying.
- Available with on/off switch on request (see accessories below).
- Delivery ready for connection.
Image: Electrically heated ski cabinet 200 offers space for up to 6 ski equipment.
A single sports cupboard consists of 2 separate lockable cupboard elements in which 2 pairs of skis, ski poles, ski boots and ski helmets can easily be stored. The two elements of the drying cabinet are each equipped with 2 pairs of electrically heated shoe dryers. The heating of the ski boot holders dries them carefully and warms up the interior of the locker. Of course, ski gloves or ski jackets or ski trousers can also be easily attached to the shoe extensions.
An on/off switch is also available (see accessories below), which can be used to switch off the cabinet completely. However, this can only be installed during the production of the cabinet, as retrofitting is not possible. The ski cabinet is delivered assembled and ready to plug in on a pallet. The delivery is made by lorry to the kerbside.
Since the individual elements can be connected together easily, a combination of the different cabinet designs is possible without any problems. For maximum flexibility, the drying cabinet can also be combined with the larger but functionally identical Electrically heated Ski cabinet 400.
Casing: sheet steel, powder-coated
Dimensions: light grey (RAL 7035)
Dimensions: (Version: 4 equipments)
70 cm x 55 cm x 215 cm (Width x Depth x Height)
Electrical supply: 230 Volt / 50 Hz
Capacity: 40 Watt
Ambient temperature: at least 7°CWeight: 80 kg
Installation site: only permitted indoors
Warranty: 2 years