The hand washbasin All-In-One is made of high-quality stainless steel (1.4301), which gives it exceptional robustness. The washing channel is equipped with a soap dispenser, water outlets and a high-speed hand dryer. To save as much space as possible, all components are built into the head cover. All hand cleaning elements are controlled completely contact-free via sensors. The system is extremely easy to clean thanks to its special hygienic design, which avoids hard-to-reach corners and horizontal surfaces.
The hand washbasin is available in versions with 1 to 5 wash places (see options). The hand wash channel is therefore ideal for manufacturing companies in the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and other sectors which place a high value on perfect hand cleaning.
Image: Hand washbasin with integrated water outlet, soap dispenser and high-speed hand drying.
With these characteristics, the hand washbasin All-In-One is a convincing choice for hand cleaning:
- Professional, hygienically perfect hand cleaning.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel 1.4301.
- Extremely robust and durable in tough daily use.
- With integrated soap dispenser.
- With integrated water outlet.
- With integrated high speed hand dryer.
- High speed hand dryer dries hands completely in 15 seconds.
- Triggering of the components via contactless sensor control.
- Central soap supply to the soap dispensers.
- No need for time-consuming re-control of the filling levels.
- Components are mounted in the head cover to save space.
- With splashback protection wall made of stainless steel.
- Available in versions with 1 - 5 wash places.
- Elegant special design for perfect hygienic cleaning of the hand wash basin.
- Available with anti-legionella control.
- Available with feet and base cabinet on request.
- Water drain can be positioned either left or right.
The operation of the hand washing channel is extremely simple. When the employee approaches a washing area, he can hold his hands under the water outlet. The non-contact sensor then triggers the fresh water flow. After the hands have been rinsed thoroughly, the hands can be led to the soap dispenser. The soap is released again via the contactless sensor control. After the optimal amount of soap has been distributed to the hands, the hands can again be thoroughly rinsed under the water outlet. Finally, the hands can be dried with the high-speed dryer. Here, too, hand drying is started by means of a contactless sensor. After 15 seconds the hands are completely dry.
In addition to its ease of operation and hygienic cleaning performance, the hand washbasin All-In-One convinces with its ingenious functionality. The space-saving arrangement of the components in the head cover allows wall mounting in areas with very little space. In addition, the central soap supply allows a significant reduction of the control and maintenance effort for all of the soap dispensers. The time-consuming checking of the individual filling levels and the individual refilling of the soap dispensers can be omitted with this modern manual cleaning system.
Construction: stainless steel
Dimensions: (Version: für 1 cleaning station)
600 mm x 485 mm x 755 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: für 2 cleaning stations)
1200 mm x 485 mm x 755 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: für 3 cleaning stations)
1800 mm x 485 mm x 755 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: für 4 cleaning stations)
2400 mm x 485 mm x 755 mm (width x depth x height)
Dimensions: (Version: für 5 cleaning stations)
3000 mm x 485 mm x 755 mm (width x depth x height)
Water inflor: 3/4"
Water outflow: 1 1/2"
Electrical supply (1-3 cleaning stations): 230 V/N/PE
Electrical supply (4-5 cleaning stations): 400 V/N/PE
Warranty: 2 years