The pass-through sole cleaning WET-DRY 750 is ideally suited for entrances to sensitive production areas. The sole cleaning system is very suitable for industrial production companies due to the reliable removal of lubricant and oil.
When walking through the soles are thoroughly cleaned mechanically and wet by patented brush strips
) arranged at an angle
. The addition of disinfectants and/or cleaning agents enhances the mechanical cleaning by chemical cleaning.
Learn more about the pass-through sole cleaning WET 750 in this product video:
The Pass-through sole cleaning WET 750 protects the reliable entrance to sensitive production areas:
- Professional wet cleaning of shoe soles.
- The patented ProfilGate Go brush system cleans soles thoroughly.
- Mechanical cleaning is chemically supported by the admixture of cleaning agents and disinfectants.
- Particularly suitable for the removal of grease, mud, lubricants and oil.
- Can also be used dry.
- Available with one cleaning field or with two cleaning fields (see options).
- Made entirely of stainless steel.
- Robust construction ensures a long-lasting service life.
- Does not need to be connected to the water supply.
- Does not require a waste water connection.
- No power connection required for operation.
- With central drain tap for draining the stainless steel tub.
- Can be used mobile, as it is easy to move with a lift truck.
- Stainless steel handrails on both sides for stable support.
- No complex mounting work necessary: Delivered ready for operation.
- The sole cleaning lock is extremely easy to clean.
Image: Pass-through sole cleaning WET 750 with intensive sole cleaning and disinfection by liquid.
The special design of the pass-through sole cleaning WET 750 obliges the user to take several steps on the cleaning surface. The stainless steel side hand rails also provide a secure hold and ensure that the full length of the cleaning field is traversed and utilised.
With its angular bristles, the patented ProfilGate Go brush system removes all impurities from the soles of shoes and boots. The use of cleaning agents and disinfectants allows not only mechanical cleaning but also the use of a chemical component for perfect sole cleaning. The type of cleaning can be determined by the level of the cleaning liquid in the stainless steel lower tank. A filling level above the upper edge of the grate leads to intensive wet cleaning of the shoe soles. The filling level below the grate edge moistens the soles of the shoes thanks to the capillary effect of the bristles. The waterlock can also be used without liquid for dry sole cleaning.
The pass-through sole cleaning WET 750 comes in 2 different lengths. The shorter version with one cleaning grate (approx. 1 metre long) is suitable for less frequently used side entrances. The longer version with two cleaning grates (approx. 2 metres long) is the ideal solution for frequently used entrances and exits. It is twice as long, allowing more people to use the active cleaning grates at once and ensures for a more intensive cleaning.
In order to prevent moisture from spreading to other areas of the company, we recommend the use of highly water absorbent foot mat after the Pass-through sole cleaning. These absorb the moisture sticking to the soles and are characterised by a large absorption capacity.
Construction: Stainless steel 1.4301
Dimesions: (Version: brush length 960 mm)
980 mm x 820 mm x 1180 mm (Length x Width x Height)
Length of device: 980 mm
Brush length: 960 mm
Brush area: 960 mm x 660 mm (Length x Width)
Capacity: 1 x 15 Liter
Dimensions: (Version: brush length 1920 mm)
1960 mm x 820 mm x 1180 mm (Length x Width x Height)
Length of device: 1960 mm
Brush length: 1920 mm
Brush area: 1920 mm x 660 mm (Length x Width)
Capacity: 2 x 15 litre
Weigth (brush length 960 mm / 1920 mm): 86 / 160 kg netto
Warranty: 2 years