The Shoe cleaning machine Country is ideal for use in small hotels, pensions and offices. With its cupboard door made of comfortable oak or jacaranda, this shoe shine machine fits seamlessly into rooms with "classic" style furnishings. In the lockable shoe polishing machine cabinet shoe polish and cleaning agents can be stored in a space-saving way. With its pre-cleaning brush made of real horsehair and the two high-quality polishing brushes made of wool yarn, this shoe polishes every leather shoe to a high-gloss appearance in just a few moments.
These features make the shoe polishing machine the ideal shoe shine machine for hotels, pensions and offices:
- Capacitive sensor on the top of the casing, which reacts to the lightest hand contacts
- The integrated timer automatically stops the machine after 60 seconds
- Lockable cupboard door in a precious real wood finish
- Jacaranda and oak are available (see options)
- Two polishing brushes made of wool yarn with a stable real wood core (prevents loose fibres)
- With a horsehair pre-cleaning brush for the careful removal of dust and coarse dirt
- With removable honeycomb mat for quick and easy cleaning of the machine
- 6 red sole wipers embedded in the mat for cleaning the sole profile
- Optimal dosage of our special leather polish thanks to polish dispenser with stainless steel ball valve
- High-quality, powder-coated steel ensures maximum robustness and a long-lasting service life
Image: Shoe cleaning machine turns off automatically using sensors.
A capacitive sensor is mounted on the top of the 79 cm high casing of the shoe polisher, which reacts to the lightest hand contacts. The sensor activates the 230-volt motor with its 1200 revolutions per minute and automatically switches off the machine after 60 seconds thanks to the integrated timer. This prevents unnecessary wear, power consumption and noise.
In a first step, the user can remove coarse impurities from his sole profile with the 6 red sole scrapers. The sole scrapers are embedded in a removable honeycomb mat, which can be easily removed to clean the shoe polish machine. With a short hand movement, the shoe shine machine is then started and the rotation of the three circular brushes is activated. By rubbing the men's shoe into the horsehair bristles of the pre-cleaning brush, dust, dirt and coarse impurities are thoroughly and carefully removed from the upper shoe.
With a light pressure on the valve of the 0.75 litre polish dispenser the optimum amount of our special shoe cream reaches the upper leather of the leather shoe. The high-quality stainless steel ball valve ensures the ideal dosage and prevents scratching of the shoe leather. With one of the two wool yarn brushes embedded in wooden cores, our special shoe polish can then be carefully massaged into the material of the fine men's shoes. The high quality of our brushes prevents fibres from flying around and ensures a careful cleaning of the fine men's shoes. In a few moments, the shoes are professionally cared,, cleaned and polished to a high-gloss appearance.
Construction: Steel, coated
Color of the case: Black
Dolors of the door: Oak bright or Jacaranda (as per the picture)
Dimensions: 46 cm x 30 cm x 79 cm (Length x Width x Height)
Polish dispenser: 1 polish dispenser (0,75 litre with stainless steel ball valve) ,)
Brushes: 1 horsehair pre-cleaning brush, 2 wool yarn polishing brushes (Ø 13 cm x 7 cm)
Contact switch: Sensor with timer
Electrical supply: 230 Volt (optionally 110 Volts)
Motor Power: 130 Watt, 1200 U/min
Weight: 21 kg netto, 23 kg brutto
Warranty: 3 years