The shoe cleaning machine Decor combines first-class functionality and fine stainless steel design. This shoe polishing machine in the classic, angular shoe polisher look convinces with efficient shoe cleaning and a favourable price. The shoe polishing machine is equipped with small brushes and is therefore suitable for less frequented areas. This model is ideal for smaller hotels, guesthouses or offices that want to provide their guests with a high-quality shoe shine machine in a modern design.
Image: Suitable for commercial use in smaller guest houses and offices.
The Decor shoe shine machine impresses with the following features:
- A horse hair pre-cleaning brush for careful pre-cleaning of leather shoes
- Two polishing brushes with wool yarn bristles embedded in a wooden core (prevents loose fibres)
- Removable honeycomb mat for easy cleaning of the shoe polish machine
- With 6 red sole scrapers for cleaning the sole profile
- 0.75 litre shoe cream dispenser with high-quality stainless steel ball valve
- Sensor control which reacts to gentle manual contact
- Timer automatically switches off the shoe shine machine after use
- Housing made of powder-coated steel
- Lockable shoe polishing machine cabinet for storage of shoe polish and other equipment
- Cabinet door made of high-quality stainless steel (V2A) in square design
- Very long-lasting thanks to extremely robust construction and the use of high-quality components
This shoe shine machine is equipped with a pre-cleaning brush made of real horsehair and two polishing brushes made of wool yarn for a perfect shoe cleaning. Unlike cheap shoe shine machines from the Far East, our models have the bristles of the three brushes embedded in a stable wooden core. This prevents loose threads, prolongs the service life of the brushes and ensures careful cleaning of the fine men's shoes.
To start the shoe cleaning machine, just touch the sensor slightly by hand, which is located on the upper side of the 79 cm high housing. Thanks to an integrated timer, the 230 volt motor with its 1200 revolutions per minute automatically switches off after 60 seconds, which prevents unnecessary noise emissions and power consumption.
The cleaning of the shoes with this shoe polishing machine is extremely convenient, simple and quick. With the 6 red sole scrapers embedded in the honeycomb mat, the sole leather can be cleared of coarse impurities in a first step. After the rotation of the circular brushes has started with a gentle touch of the sensor, the upper leather can be carefully removed from dust and coarse impurities with the horsehair brush. Afterwards, our special shoe polish is applied to the shoe with a gentle touch of the foot on the valve of the 0.75 litre polish dispenser. The high-quality stainless steel ball valve ensures the optimal dosage of shoe polish and prevents scratching of the shoe. By rubbing the leather shoes into the wool yarn bristles of one of the two polishing brushes, the leather polish is evenly distributed on the upper shoe and carefully massaged into the shoe leather. The result is perfectly cleaned and high gloss polished shoes in a few moments.
Casing: Steel, coated
Colors of the case: Black
Colors of the door: V2A (stainless steel chequered), brushed
Dimensions: 46 cm x 30 cm x 79 cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Polish dispenser: 1 polish dispenser (0,75 lotre with stainless steel ball valve)
Brushes: 1 horsehair pre-cleaning brush, 2 wool yarn polishig brushes (Ø 13 cm x 7 cm)
Contact switch: Sensor with timer
Electrical supply: 230 Volt (optionally 110 Volts)
Motor power: 130 Watt, 1200 U/min
Weight: 21 kg netto, 23 kg brutto
Warranty: 3 years