The shoe shine machine Standard has been the first choice for professional shoe shine machines for hotels, restaurants and larger offices for decades. Thanks to its very compact dimensions and the restrained shape and basic colour, the device adapts to any existing furnishings. The colour of the door can be coated in any RAL colour to set colour accents.
Behind the lockable door, the shoe polish creme and other cleaning utensils can be stowed away to save space. With the oversized brushes of the shoe polish machine Standard your customers and employees can professionally care and clean their shoes in the shortest time.
Image: Shoe shine machine Standard in classic shoe shine machine design with oversized brushes.
The shoe shine machine Standard impresses with the following features:
- The shoe shine machine Standard impresses with the following features: Contact sensor at the top of the housing
- Lockable cabinet door with space for up to 8 bottles of our special leather polish
- Two oversized polishing brushes made of wool yarn with a stable real wood core (prevents loose fibres from flying around)
- Pre-cleaning brush made of horsehair for the gentle removal of coarse dirt and dust from the upper leather
- Removable honeycomb mat with 6 red sole wipers for cleaning the sole profile
- Made of high-quality, powder-coated steel for maximum robustness
- Available in graphite, white and black with cabinet door in any RAL colour (at extra charge, see options)
- Cream dispenser with large stainless steel ball valve for scratch-free and careful distribution of the ideal amount of our special shoe polish
A capacitive sensor is mounted on the top of the 85 cm high housing of the shoe polisher. As soon as one hand approaches the sensor, the 230-volt motor starts and the machine switches off automatically after 60 seconds. This prevents unnecessary consumption, power consumption and noise.
When a user approaches the shoe shine machine, he can first clean his soles of coarse impurities with the 6 red wipers. With a hand movement in the direction of the contact sensor, the powerful motor (700 rpm) triggers the rotation of the brushes. The user then leads his foot to the pre-cleaning brush made of real horsehair. This carefully removes coarse dirt and dust from the upper leather of the men's shoe.
The ideal amount of shoe polish creme can then be applied onto the leather shoe with light pressure on the stainless steel ball valve of the cream dispenser. The valve stop ensures that the polish only reaches the upper leather and prevents scratching of the shoe leather. With one of the two wool yarn brushes embedded in wooden cores, our special shoe polish can then be carefully massaged into the material of the noble men's shoes. In a few moments the leather shoes are professionally cleaned and polished to a high gloss.
Our professional shoe shine machines is recommended for every hotel, restaurant or office with a high-class clientele, which emphasizes cultivated footwear.
If you are interested in an identical model with more unusual accents, we recommend taking a look at the shoe shine machine Steel
. This functionally identical shoe shine machine is equipped with a door in stainless steel design or with wood decor.
Casing: matt black
Color of the doors: White, graphite / plain or in each RAL color
Dimensions: 56 cm x 31 cm x 85 cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Polish dispenser: 1 liter disponsable botte with draw-off valve
Brushes: 1 horsehair pre-cleaning brush, 2 wool yarn polishing bruches (ø 22 cm x 8 cm)
Contact switch: Sensor with timer
Electrical supply: 230 Volt (optionally 110 Volts)
Motor power: 150 Watt, 700 U/mind
Weight: 33 kg netto, 36 kg brutto
Warranty: 3 years