The Steel shoe shine machine is the classical professional shoe shine machine for the hotel industry, restaurants, larger offices and administrations. With its compact dimensions and its unique stainless steel look, the shoe shine machine can be integrated into any interior.
The machine is equipped with a lockable flap in which shoe polish and other cleaning tools can be stowed away to save space. Thanks to its oversized brushes, the Steel shoe shine machine helps your customers and employees to professionally clean and care for their shoes in just a few minutes.
Image: Professional shoe shine machine Steel in a classic shoe shine machine design with stainless steel decor.
The automatic shoe shine machine Steel impresses with these features:
- A capacitive sensor that reacts to an approaching hand.
- Lockable cabinet flap with space for up to 8 bottles of our special shoe polish.
- Two oversized polishing brushes made of wool yarn, which are embedded in a stable wooden core (no loose fibres).
- A pre-cleaning brush made of real horsehair for the gentle removal of dust and coarse dirt.
- A removable sole cleaning mat with 6 red sole wipers for cleaning the soles of shoes.
- Housing made of high-quality steel for great robustness.
- Cabinet door in stainless steel look or with wood finish (see options).
- A polish dispenser with a large stainless steel ball valve, which distributes the optimal amount of shoe polish scratch-free and carefully.
The 85 cm high shoe shine machine is held in a classical square shoe shine machine form and has been the model of choice in the hotel industry for decades. The shoe polisher is equipped with a capacitive sensor on the upper side of the case. When the hand approaches, the powerful motor starts automatically and switches itself off again after 60 seconds, which prevents unnecessary noise, consumption and power consumption.
With the red sole scrapers, the user can first remove dirt from his sole profile by rubbing. Then he starts the machine with a slight hand movement. The motor with its 700 revolutions per minute ensures the optimal cleaning performance of the horsehair brush. With the bristles embedded in a wooden core, the leather shoes can be cleared from dust and coarse impurities. Then the noble men's shoe is led to the 0.75 litre cream dispenser.
The light pressure on the stainless steel ball valve distributes our special leather polish drop by drop onto the upper leather and prevents damage to the shoe leather. By rubbing the shoes in one of the two rotating wool yarn brushes, the shoe polish is distributed over the shoe and softly massaged into the material. The result is shoes that are polished to a high gloss and perfectly maintained.
One of our high-quality, professional shoe shine machines is recommended for every hotel, restaurant or office with an upper class clientele, which emphasizes cultivated footwear.
Casing: matt black
Color of the doors: stainless steel embossed or brushed, brass brushed,
Jacaranda, oak bright, chequerd (stainless steel, brushed)
Dimensions: 56 cm x 31 cm x 85 cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Polish dispenser: 1 litre disposable bottle with draw-off valve
Brushes: 1 horsehair pre-cleaning brush, 2 wool yarn
polishing brushes (ø 22 cm x 8 cm)
Contact switch: Sensor with timer
Electrical supply: 230 Volt (optionally 110 Volts)
Motor Power: 150 Watt, 700 U/min
Weight: 33 kg netto, 36 kg brutto
Warranty: 3 years