The shoe shine machine Super is a large, heavy shoe shine machine in the classic shoe shine machine look. Whether the lockable door is chosen in matt black with brass application, in a wood finish or in a stainless steel version, the model stands for generosity. This shoe polish machine is therefore ideal for high-class hotels, restaurants and extensive administrations.
Image: Shoe shine machine Super in classic, angular shoe shine machine design.
The shoe shine machine Super impresses in professional shoe cleaning with the following features:
- Lockable cabinet flap with space for up to 8 bottles of our special shoe polish
- Cabinet door available in various stainless steel and wood finishes (see options)
- Removable honeycomb mat with 6 red sole wipers for cleaning the sole profils
- An oversized round brush made of real horsehair for the gentle pre-cleaning of fine leather shoes
- 3 oversized polishing brushes made of wool yarn, which are embedded in a stable wooden core (no loose fibres)
- Central positioned polish dispenser with stainless steel ball valve for the optimal dosage of our special shoe cream
- Start via capacitive sensor on the upper side, which reacts to the lightest hand touches
- Automatic stop of the machine thanks to an integrated timer
- Maximum robustness and long-lasting thanks to housing made of high-quality steel
For decades, this shoe polish machine has been the preferred model for high-class hotels and restaurants. With the optional available door design with brass decoration, in wood decor or in stainless steel look (see options), this shoe shine machine fits ideally into the high-quality furnishing of any location. The shoe polish machine convinces in highly frequented areas by its high robustness and the associated long-life durability.
To clean high-quality leather shoes, the sole is first cleaned of coarse soil, dirt and dust using the red sole scrapers. The machine is started by lightly touching the capacitive sensor on the top of the machine. Thanks to the integrated timer, the machine switches off automatically after the shoe has been cleaned (60 seconds), which prevents unnecessary noise and electricity costs. The powerful 230 watt motor with its 750 revolutions per minute ensures the ideal rotation speed of the four oversized circular brushes.
With the help of the pre-cleaning brush made of real horsehair, the upper leather is then cleared from dust, dirt and other coarse soils. The foot can then be guided to the polish dispenser with a capacity of 1 litre. A light touch of the valve distributes the optimum amount of our special leather polish onto the men's shoe. The high-quality stainless steel ball valve prevents scratching of the shoe leather. By rubbing the leather shoe against one of the three rotating polishing brushes made of wool yarn, the shoe polish is then evenly distributed on the upper leather. The wool yarn bristles embedded in a wooden core carefully massage the shoe polish into the shoe leather and brings the leather shoe to a high gloss in a few moments.
Our high-quality, professional shoe shine machines are recommended for every hotel, restaurant or office with an upper-class clientele who values well-kept shoes.
Casing: Black matt
Design of the door: Jacaranda or oak brught, stinaless steel embossed,
stainless steel or brass brushed or black with brass framework
Dimensions: 72 cm x 32 cm x 86 cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Polish dispenser: 1 liter disponsable bottle with draw-off valve
Brushes: 1 1 horsehair pre-cleaning brush, 3 wool yarn polishing-brushes (ø 22 cm x 8 cm)
Contact swith: Sensor with timer
Electrical supply: 230 Volt,
Motor power: 240 Watt, 750 U/min (optionally 110 Volts)
Weight: 42 kg netto, 46 kg brutto
Warranty: 3 years