This professional two-hand-disinfection unit made of high-quality stainless steel (1.4031) was specially developed for the strict requirements of the food industry. By means of modern sensors, this hand disinfection machine guarantees a disinfection of both hands that is safe against outsiders. The hand disinfector can easily be connected to a door opener, a traffic light system or a turnstile via a potential-free contact.
With these characteristics, the two-hand disinfection unit convinces in hand disinfection:
- Professional two-hand disinfection machine.
- Specially developed for the food industry.
- Sensor-controlled triggering of hand disinfection.
- Disinfection of hands with 4 nozzles.
- Dosage can be set individually.
- With integrated canister holder and canister empty signal.
- Incl. residual receptacle.
- Available as floor-standing or wall-mounted unit (see options).
- Available with alarm function on request.
- Can be easily connected to time and data recording devices.
- Can be used as a tamper-proof passage control.
- Can be connected to a traffic light, door opener or turnstile as an entrance control.
- Made of high-quality stainless steel (1.4031).
- Extremely robust and durable in tough daily use.
When an employee approaches the disinfection unit, he guides his hands into the two openings of the system. Once the modern sensors have detected the presence of both hands, the disinfection process is started. The detergent or disinfectant is applied to the hands in the preset quantity via 4 nozzles. Only when the hand disinfection has been completely completed the passage control is released.
The disinfection unit is therefore ideally suited as an element of an incoming inspection. The disinfection system can easily be connected to a turnstile system, a door opener or a traffic light system. Alternatively, the device can be equipped with a sensor-controlled alarm system which emits an acoustic signal when the sensitive area is entered without the hands having been completely disinfected.
The two-hand disinfection unit is made of high-quality stainless steel and is characterized by great robustness and long-lasting service in daily use. The system is also equipped with a canister holder, a canister empty signal and a residual waste container. On request, the manual disinfection system can be supplied for wall mounting or as a stand-alone version for floor mounting (see options).
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
Capacity: up tp 10000 ml
Dimensions: 450 x 340 x 920 mm (length x width x height)
Electrical supply: 230 V/N/PE, 50/60Hz
Warranty: 2 years