The Pass-through sole cleaning WET-DRY 700
is designed for the use in entrances to sensitive production areas of industrial companies. It is particularly suitable for removing oils and other lubricants
from the soles of shoes. With the patented ProfilGate Go brush system
, the soles are mechanically cleaned when walking on by angled brush strips. The adding of cleaning agents and disinfectants chemically supports sole cleaning.
To prevent the carry-over of liquids, the ultra-absorbent DryPad of our ProfilGate Dryzone Systems
thoroughly dries the soles after shoe disinfection.
Learn more about the pass-through sole cleaning WET-DRY 700 in this product video:
With the following features the sluice sole cleaning NASS-DRY 700 impresses with the sole cleaning in the industry:
- Thorough and efficient wet cleaning of shoe soles.
- Mechanical cleaning by patented ProfilGate Go brush strips.
- Chemical support through the admixture of cleaning agents and disinfectants.
- Ideal for the removal of lubricants, mud and oils from the soles of shoes.
- Dry operation possible.
- With ultra absorbent DryPad fleece (ProfilGate Dryzone) for sole drying.
- Prevention of liquid carry-over into sensitive production areas.
- Micro-serrated textile fibres absorb moisture from the soles by capillary effects.
- High-quality and robust construction made of stainless steel.
- Requires no water and waste water connection.
- No power connection required for the use.
- With central drain tap for draining the stainless steel tub.
- Can be used mobile, as it is easy to move with a lift truck.
- Stainless steel handrails on both sides for stable support.
- No complex assembly work necessary: Delivered ready for operation.
Image: Pass-through sole cleaning WET-DRY 700 with intensive sole cleaning and disinfection by liquid.
The special design of the pass-through sole cleaning WET-DRY 700 obliges the user to take several steps on the cleaning surface. The stainless steel side hand rails also provide a secure hold and ensure that the full length of the cleaning field is traversed and utilised.
The patented ProfilGate Go brush system removes all stickinesses from the soles of the shoes with the high-quality bristles which are arranged at an angle. The admixture of cleaning agents and disinfectants enables a perfect and hygienic cleaning of the soles. The amount of the filling volume of the cleaning liquid in the stainless steel lower tank determines the type of cleaning. At a filling level above the upper edge of the grate, the soles are intensively wet cleaned, while at a filling level below the edge of the grate, thanks to the capillary effect of the bristles, the soles of the shoes are only wetted. Purely dry operation without liquid is also possible.
The Pass-through WET-DRY 700 also effectively prevents the carry-over of liquid into other areas of the company. This is ensured by ProfilGate Dryzone
, an ultra-absorbent high-performance fleece stretched on a special stainless steel grid. The micro-serrated textile fibres actively suck liquids such as water, emulsions, oils, etc. from the soles by capillary effects.
Construction: stainless steel 1.4301
1960 mm x 820 mm x 1180 mm (Length x Width x Height)
Brush length: 960 mm
Bursh area: 960 mm x 660 mm (Length x Width)
Draining zone: 960 mm x 660 mm (Length x Width)
Capacity: 15 litr
Weight: 135 kg netto
Warranty: 2 years