The shoe polisher Golf removes dust, sand and dirt from the soles and sole edges of golf shoes, tennis shoes and other sports shoes quickly and reliably. This professional sole cleaning machine is designed for the use in the entrance area inside the clubhouse. It keeps the dirt outside your clubhouse, protects the high-quality interior and thus reduces cleaning costs.
The shoe shine machine Golf impresses in every golf club with the following features:
- Quick and thorough cleaning of golf shoes, tennis shoes, etc.
- Keeps the dirt outside and protects the interior
- Reduces the cleaning effort
- With 4 nylon brushes running against each other for sole cleaning
- 2 round brushes for cleaning the sole edges
- The high-quality bristle trim protects the footwear
- Start of the machine with a capacitive sensor
- Automatic switch-off of the shoe shine machine
- With large, easy to empty dirt-collecting drawer
- Ergonomically shaped grab rail for safe standing during shoe cleaning
- Made with first-class handicraft and high-quality materials
- Maintenance-free, robust and extremely long-lasting
Image: Sole cleaning unit specially designed to clean golf shoes.
The shoe shine machine Golf is started with a light foot contact of the capacitive sensor. The rotation of the high-quality nylon brushes starts immediately and stops automatically after the sole has been cleaned thanks to the integrated timer. By rubbing the soles of the golf shoes in the bristles of the roller, which brushes run against each other, all dirt is rubbed off the soles of the shoes within a few moments. The sole edges can be cleaned with the two rotating round brushes. The high-quality nylon bristles are extremely carfeful when dealing with expensive golf shoes. During the entire cleaning process, the ergonomically shaped grab rail guarantees a safe and stable stand.
The dirt rubbed off the soles of the shoes falls into the spacious dirt-collecting drawer under the brushes. This can easily be pulled out and then emptied. The powerful motor transmits the power to the brushes by a belt drive, which is why the shoe shine machine is characterised by extremely smooth running.
The shoe shine machine Golf is designed for daily use by many people and convinces with its greatest robustness and a very long-lasting service life. In addition, this sole cleaning machine does not require any additional maintenance work apart from regular emptying of the dirt collection tray.
Casing: Steel, coated
Colors of the case: Stone-grey or umbra-grey with golf green ergo handle bar (RAL 6005)
Dimensions: 46 cm x 56 cm x 114 cm (Length x Depth x Height)
Brushes: 4 Nylon wheel brushes, 2 Nylon round brushes
Timer: 1 minute
Electrical supply: 230 Volt (optionally 110 Volts)
Motor power: 240 Watt, 750 U/min
Drive: special round belt drive and a stronger motor
Weight: 47 kg netto, 50 kg brutto
Warranty: 2 years